Thread: Manual kit for a 90SC

Manual kit for a 90SC

I am selling the complete set to change your auto to manual. I have everthing. Also there is a brand new clutch. Few parts to list off is tranny, driveshaft, clutch, EEC, flywheel, wire harness, consol with shifter, clutch pedal assy., mastercylinder, and anything eles I missed. I will take $500CDN and no less because you are getting a new clutch, its never been used. Its well worth the price..

How much would it cost to ship to California 95670 I have a 1990 35th anny projecct car with a messed up auto... would like to change it to a manual. I'm very interested and I think what your asking is resonable... how many miles are on the tranny... not that It really matters to me that much, just curious... Thanks,

David.

Well I think if would cost alot to ship it there. There is around 220,000km on the tranny, shifts fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 95SC
    How much would it cost to ship to California 95670 I have a 1990 35th anny projecct car with a messed up auto... would like to change it to a manual. I'm very interested and I think what your asking is resonable... how many miles are on the tranny... not that It really matters to me that much, just curious... Thanks,

David.

Could you find out how much It would be to ship everything to California 95670 ? I've been trying to find a manual for this car for a while, and would be willing to pay what I need to to get it here...LOL.... So, if its at all possible could you find out ? Thanks man,

David.