Manual kit for a 90SC

ShawnSC1

I am selling the complete set to change your auto to manual. I have everthing. Also there is a brand new clutch. Few parts to list off is tranny, driveshaft, clutch, EEC, flywheel, wire harness, consol with shifter, clutch pedal assy., mastercylinder, and anything eles I missed. I will take $500CDN and no less because you are getting a new clutch, its never been used. Its well worth the price..

How much would it cost to ship to California 95670 I have a 1990 35th anny projecct car with a messed up auto... would like to change it to a manual. I'm very interested and I think what your asking is resonable... how many miles are on the tranny... not that It really matters to me that much, just curious... :) Thanks,

David.

Well I think if would cost alot to ship it there. There is around 220,000km on the tranny, shifts fine.

95SC said:
How much would it cost to ship to California 95670 I have a 1990 35th anny projecct car with a messed up auto... would like to change it to a manual. I'm very interested and I think what your asking is resonable... how many miles are on the tranny... not that It really matters to me that much, just curious... :) Thanks,

David.

Could you find out how much It would be to ship everything to California 95670 ? I've been trying to find a manual for this car for a while, and would be willing to pay what I need to to get it here...LOL.... So, if its at all possible could you find out ? Thanks man,

David.

Back