Performance Exhaust Setup

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
Trying to finish the parting out of my now demolished SC. I have a custom exhaust setup that is all name brand or top quality work which needs a new home for SC UL8R is no longer with us.

The setup includes:

SCP High Flow 2 ¼" Down Tubes For Factory Cast Iron Manifolds *Retail $325

Magnaflow Resonator * Retail $115

2 Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers * Retail $49.99 each

Then of course the pipe work...which set me back about $300 if memory serves me right.

Anyways, it has no purpose now. All reasonable offers will be replied too. Need to pay off some bills so I'm going to let this go for a sweet price, just drop me a line at randomfind@hotmail.com

-Tim

***edit*** Some other things that I didn't post that are of importance. This Setup used the 2nd Gen fule tanks so instead of going around the tank it goes under. Also This setup only has around 8,000 miles on it so consider it new.***edit***

Last edited:
exhaust.

Was this off of the black 91 SC. I have a 93, does it make a differance. Let me know what you are looking to get out of it. Im in Maryland and can meet you half way to pick it up if we work something out. Thanks

Dahoopd said:
Was this off of the black 91 SC. I have a 93, does it make a differance. Let me know what you are looking to get out of it. Im in Maryland and can meet you half way to pick it up if we work something out. Thanks

This setup should work on a 93 for I used a 93 tank on mine when I had it done (if you didn't know the 89-91 tanks were different from 93-up). Meeting half way shouldn't be a problem...I don't have a truck but I'm sure I can get one. As for pricing...I was shooting from $400, which is about half the cost of this setup new.

-Tim

Tim Groth said:
This setup should work on a 93 for I used a 93 tank on mine when I had it done (if you didn't know the 89-91 tanks were different from 93-up). Meeting half way shouldn't be a problem...I don't have a truck but I'm sure I can get one. As for pricing...I was shooting from $400, which is about half the cost of this setup new.

-Tim

Tim

I will offer you four hundred for the exhaust and the 93 gas tank as I only have a 1990 so I would need the tank too. It would be next weekend probably before I could pick it up I am located in West Virginai.. email me at david.helmick@glenville.edu to let me know.

Dave

Back