FOR SALE: 1994 T-Bird SC 5-speed

Additional information I forgot to mention. The car has the moonroof option, power locks, power windows, power driver seat, and factory premium sound with indash CD player. NO cell phone and manual passanger seat.

The car has been garaged kept and since my ownership has not seen a flake of snow. Undercarrige is clean and solid.

The car does have a few problems--the power antenna is broken, the air bag light is flashing a code 11 which means low voltage and the emergency break cable is not working.

CD player has not been working properly as of late(3-29-05), I have tried 2 of them and will include both with car.

Last edited:
I'll say as well that I have seen James' SC at Carlisle, a beautiful example.

Good luck selling James, I hope you find a good home for the car.

cheers,
Ed N.

Few updates--the Rotunda tool set and service manual have been sold.

I really do not know the value of these cars right now. I haven't been involved with the SC community pretty much for over a year now. The car currently has done nothing since July 2003. I am willing to take reasonable offers on the car. It does have higher miles but is solid and runs like a top. Head gaskets were repaired under factory recall in 2001.

Thanks Jordan and Ed for the nice words. Folks like you are why I miss being in the SC community.

94 Sc

Please send current pics, including interior to LBER1568@Ameritech.net

HBK94SC said:
UPDATE: Everyone asks what I want, well I really don't know. Sure I'd like to get $8000 :) but for real how about say $5000-$4500?

Here it is. The time has come for me to put the SC up for sale. The car is located in Garden City, Michigan about 15 minutes from Detroit.

Details:
1994 Thunderbird SC
Color: Moonlight blue
Interior: Opal Gray split cloth/leather
Miles: just under 116,000
Trans: 5-speed M5R2
Please make reasonable offer.

Here is the link to my member page with a list of mods and some pics.
http://www.sccoa.com/member/index.php?uniquename=fernandes

I can email more pics upon request.

I am selling the car as is. All mods will remain on the car, but I will include all stock parts which include: stock MAF, stock TB, stock I/C, stock air intake tube and filter box, stock blower outlet top, and stock tensioner pullies.

I also have other miscellaneous things which I am willing to negotiate with the car or sell off individully. These things include 89-92 non directional SC wheels, 1994 Thunderbird/Cougar service manual, 1994 Thunderbird sales brochure, and Rotunda SC tool kit which includes spanner wrench and cam postion sensor adjustment tool. I also have a Soaring Spirit-35 years of thunder book whick is also for sale too.

My email is Jazz90sc@aol.com and phone is (734) 765-1594. Any questions or to make arrangements please contact me.

x182dan said:
Damn all the sc's I want are hundreds of miles away.

It's only about a 10-11 hour drive... I remember when James was sellin that 90 Red XR7, I was considering doing the drive...

I will have pics availible this weekend. I have to borrow the digi cam from my friend. I will try to have them ready tomorrow by saturday for sure.

jordansypek said:
It's only about a 10-11 hour drive... I remember when James was sellin that 90 Red XR7, I was considering doing the drive...

Only a 10-11 hour drive, now thats real close.

BUMP--Spring is here--car is back on market FOR SALE!

I had removed my SC from the market for the winter but now offer it again for sale. Details in first 2 posts above. Asking price has been set at $4500 OBO

Please email at Jazz90sc@aol.com or call (734) 765-1594

Thank you for your interest.

are you interested in a trade? i've got a 98 mustang gt vert. in near perfect condition w/ about 87k mi...willing to trade for SC + cash if interested

thanks

hey even if u arent interested in a trade i am very interested in the car....

ever wrecked? how is the clutch, brakes, tires, etc? raced often? any problems (leaks, electrical, misc crap, etc)? leather int? does it shift well? any idle problems? has the EEC had any negatice effects? any rust?

thanks
jb

cant afford it but i still want to see it because a blue 94 95 5 speed is my dream car over corvettes or anything
its so beautiful
id trade you my sc in a heartbeat

Journer said:
hey even if u arent interested in a trade i am very interested in the car....

ever wrecked? how is the clutch, brakes, tires, etc? raced often? any problems (leaks, electrical, misc crap, etc)? leather int? does it shift well? any idle problems? has the EEC had any negatice effects? any rust?

thanks
jb

Trade sounds nice but actually I am going to be getting an 07 Cobra.

As for problems, tires are good (440 tread wear), Brakes are good but E-brake is not working(cable snapped at caliper), clutch is good and shifts perfect, air bag light is flashing code 11(low voltage) don't know the problem in this, power antenna is broken, CD player is acting up-tried 2 units both having same problem(will include both with car), interior is clean and leather is great, and last of all NO rust. The car has been garaged kept during my ownership(6/2000).

Back