heres some pics from carlisle and my new paintjob

pdennis93

finally got some of the pics back, what do you think?

Sigpic.jpg

Peter2.jpg

Alan.jpg

Peter1.jpg

Last edited:
actually none of them did, only my sig pic did... i cant figure out how to get them to show up, oh well, i just posted the links

Well, I meant that only the last one actually showed the picture when you clicked on it, the first three all came up with forums.sccoa.com in front of your address, but they all work now.

Dennis what is the color code for your car and is your paint Crimson Red?

I think your cars looks awsome with the new paint. I used to have a all red 83 T-Bird Heritage 5.0 it was Medium Red Met. with some pearl in it with a red interior. I then had a Current Red (Maroon Met. ) 90 Cougar LS with maroon interior. So that has taken care of wanting a red car for a while :D My next car will be blue which is my favorite color but it's hard to find a good blue in cars.

Jerry

thanks tom :) are you keeping yours? i hope so....

btw ryan is looking at a 1993 black on black with blown headgaskets (james F's car) that he wants to buy and fix up. we're gonna go look at it next saturday... oh and shockwave, funny you mention red on red cougars....i had an electric red 91 cougar LS with maroon interior also :lol and the paint code for crimson red is WH

Nice paint job Peter...What was the SC count @ Carlisle this year? I can't come anymore, I'm SC less :)

For Dennis and some others that might appreciate a nice red on red car :)

cougar.jpg

My 1990 Cougar LS that had to give way to my SC.

Jerry

thats exactly like mine was, except mine was a 91 and had the tachless 85mph analog where you probably have the digi speedo..... electric red on red.

Yes it had the Digital Dash with Tach, Speedometer and trip computer. I sort of miss that. I think Ford should have told the Car Magazines of the time to go screw and made a cool digital dash for the SC. It's funny how at the time all of the car mags hated digital dash in the Corvette and other cars but just love the digital dash in the new cars today like the Honda S2000. Maybe it's because CART and F1 use them it's okay now.

Jerry

Back