17x7.5 Triple Chrome Rims and 245/45/17 Tires

PHATBRD

I get tons of compliments and everyone loves em and they are one of a kind for sure especialy on the Tbird
This is their third summer im driving on em
I put like 10k miles on it
Never seen any snow, cleaned and polished on average of 2 times a week, they are most BLINGING rims i ever seen on any car
Rims are Enkei ETX "XXX" (17x7.5) and they are triple chrome plated
Tires are Kelly Charger 245/45/17's
I have tons of pics and people that know me know that i take special care of em so here they are for sale so let me know if interested
I am sorry guys but i am not lettin these rims go for cheap
these rims are like $250 a piece new and tires are $140
btw you do get what u pay for just to let you know
most of the cheaper chrome wheels are only plated once and they will start peeling after a year of use
mine are 3ple chrome plated and they are enkei so they are high quality wheel not just some no name BS and you can deffinetly tell the difference from other rims
i am gettin 20's for next year and these will have to go
$950 O.B.O
anyone???

p.s One rim has 2 blemishes and i took close up pics of them so u can see:)
Rim1.jpg

Rim2.jpg

Rim3.jpg

Rim4.jpg

Bad1.jpg

Bad2.jpg

DSC00599_.jpg

Wheels still for sale??

Hello there! Am looking for some nice chrome wheels for my '94 SC and saw your thread for the wheels and tires you are wanting to sell, was just wanting to know if you still had them for sale. Let Me know, you can email me at c.doyle@insightbb.com Thanks!

who u calling sweetheart?
that is very nice
i said OBO
and find me some 18's chrome cobra r's with tires for 900
these are not 18's but they are much better quality then cobra r's and they are more unique then every modded tbird with cobra r's
like i said its 900 or BEST OFFER :rolleyes:

yeah man gotta drop that price down..i wouldn't really call that a rims and tires package..those tires are done, I had kelly chargers on my sc and I couldn't keep the damn thing between the lines on a wet day.

ok now what is up with all this
how are my tires done?
they have at least 30 k miles left on em with no problems
i had em checked moonth ago in tire shop they saidf 75% thread left
i have no problem in wet or dry
i dunno what ur deal is
price is not goin to drop just OFFER!
it says O.B.O
if u interested make an offer they are coming off the car in 2 weeks
thnx

Back