What's the most notorious automotive badge in history?

Darkside

Was thinking about this earlier today, 'what is the most notorious/infamous/famous automotive badge in history, SS?, Cobra? My pick is down below.

Attachments

• fender_emblem_50.jpg
    fender_emblem_50.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 84
That's easy, why of course it is Motorsport as in BMW Motorsport, the Ultimate Driving Machine.
M_badge.JPG

oh without na doubt this emblem on a 68 ss dart. still holds the world title to this day both NHRA& IHRA

Attachments

• superbeeemb.jpg
    superbeeemb.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 145
Darkside said:
Was thinking about this earlier today, 'what is the most notorious/infamous/famous automotive badge in history, SS?, Cobra? My pick is down below.

beep, beep!!

(sorry, couldn't find a picture, but then, you don't need to see the picture do you :D )

I am going to have to go with the "Hemi" badge on this one.
I used to have a 68' Dodge Dart GTS so I'm a bit partial to the Mopar family..sorry it's paint isn't shiny..

Also like the "SS" as in my 65' Impala SS. Had two of them, this one was my gray/black one.

Attachments

• Bob Dart a.jpg
    Bob Dart a.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Ghost.jpg
    Ghost.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 154
Have to agree with the Hemi tag. Whats the differance between a BMW and a cow? On the cow the @$$hole is on the outside.

tim said:
Have to agree with the Hemi tag. Whats the differance between a BMW and a cow? On the cow the @$$hole is on the outside.
What about the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?
On a BMW the pks are on the inside.

Last edited:
You can hate all you want but the M cars have earned respect all over the world much like Ferrari and Porsche. They not only go in a straight line but tear it up on the road courses where the true racing is. It's all a matter of preference so let's keep the ***** talking to a minimum. I love the old muscle cars of yesterday but technology has improved greatly not only in the engine bay but also regarding suspensions.

m3.JPG

How can you hate on this car? It is a work of art.

BMW=yuppie scumbag mobile. 95% of the people that own them cant drive them. Statis symbol of the rich and wantabe rich. If you want to talk about world class the prancing horse says it all. If I was going to buy a German car it would be a Porsche. A real true sports car.

tim said:
BMW=yuppie scumbag mobile. 95% of the people that own them cant drive them. Statis symbol of the rich and wantabe rich. If you want to talk about world class the prancing horse says it all. If I was going to buy a German car it would be a Porsche. A real true sports car.

Naaa Tim. We can't judge a world class automobile by the people that drive them. :rolleyes: I will say that it is rather upsetting to observe the "homeboys" on the block in a $50,000.00 car still living at home with MAMMA! LOL!
Oops! I said "mamma", he will be locking this tread soon! Too much ebonics! :rolleyes:

Back