Thread: Getting ready for the Shootout

Getting ready for the Shootout

Let this post be for all the hard working guys getting there ride ready for the shootout post your hard work here.

Heres a picture of the rebuilt 347 you bet it will be getting hit hard with the gogo juice at Norwalk.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looking good Laz. Don't forget the Pro-Charger! ... As for me, everyday that goes by, it looks worse & worse. All I have to do is find time to put the Trans cooler in, then it's off to the trans shop. But everyday that goes by, makes it closer to not getting done.

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCasket
    Looking good Laz. Don't forget the Pro-Charger! ... As for me, everyday that goes by, it looks worse & worse. All I have to do is find time to put the Trans cooler in, then it's off to the trans shop. But everyday that goes by, makes it closer to not getting done.

Anthony
    Come on Anthony, we need some representation at this race!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Believe me. It'd be nice to show a 11 second car that could drive to the shootout. But with the trans the way it is; no 2nd gear & wouldn't go over 4k in 3rd, well, the best I was able to do was 12's like that. The car is running truly amazing if it weren't for the trans... I'll try to plug at it this weekend. Perhaps if I get the trans cooler in this weekend, it can go Back to Level 10 on Monday.

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCasket
    Believe me. It'd be nice to show a 11 second car that could drive to the shootout. But with the trans the way it is; no 2nd gear & wouldn't go over 4k in 3rd, well, the best I was able to do was 12's like that. The car is running truly amazing if it weren't for the trans... I'll try to plug at it this weekend. Perhaps if I get the trans cooler in this weekend, it can go Back to Level 10 on Monday.

Anthony
    Anthony,
    If I can install a new converter this weekend, you can install a cooler. Isn't Fertile Phil your mechancial????
    BTW get Gary to come out.
    Later
    Ken
    1992 Thunderbird SC
    13.322 @ 102.81
    1993 Thunderbird SC 5spd..white
    2002 F350 SD Diesel (SC tow vehicle)

Anthony, I just yanked my M5R2 on Sunday and it's currently in pieces. I plan on being there....come on. I'll post pics when I get home.

Micah

I've been making some changes for the shootout too.

Here's a picture of where it stands now, it's just pieced together for the picture. I still need to do some more grinding and polishing and put the clamps on.

Pulling the plastic honey comb out of the front bumper and installing the new intercooler this weekend, 13 second bracket here I come.