Getting ready for the Shootout

Blown347

Let this post be for all the hard working guys getting there ride ready for the shootout post your hard work here.

Heres a picture of the rebuilt 347 you bet it will be getting hit hard with the gogo juice at Norwalk.

Attachments

• 347 pic.jpg
    347 pic.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 131
Looking good Laz. Don't forget the Pro-Charger! ... As for me, everyday that goes by, it looks worse & worse. All I have to do is find time to put the Trans cooler in, then it's off to the trans shop. But everyday that goes by, makes it closer to not getting done. :(

Anthony

SilverCasket said:
Looking good Laz. Don't forget the Pro-Charger! ... As for me, everyday that goes by, it looks worse & worse. All I have to do is find time to put the Trans cooler in, then it's off to the trans shop. But everyday that goes by, makes it closer to not getting done. :(

Anthony

Come on Anthony, we need some representation at this race!

Believe me. It'd be nice to show a 11 second car that could drive to the shootout. But with the trans the way it is; no 2nd gear & wouldn't go over 4k in 3rd, well, the best I was able to do was 12's like that. The car is running truly amazing if it weren't for the trans... I'll try to plug at it this weekend. Perhaps if I get the trans cooler in this weekend, it can go Back to Level 10 on Monday.

Anthony

SilverCasket said:
Believe me. It'd be nice to show a 11 second car that could drive to the shootout. But with the trans the way it is; no 2nd gear & wouldn't go over 4k in 3rd, well, the best I was able to do was 12's like that. The car is running truly amazing if it weren't for the trans... I'll try to plug at it this weekend. Perhaps if I get the trans cooler in this weekend, it can go Back to Level 10 on Monday.

Anthony
Anthony,
If I can install a new converter this weekend, you can install a cooler. Isn't Fertile Phil your mechancial????
BTW get Gary to come out.
Later
Ken

Anthony, I just yanked my M5R2 on Sunday and it's currently in pieces. I plan on being there....come on. I'll post pics when I get home.

Micah

I've been making some changes for the shootout too.

Here's a picture of where it stands now, it's just pieced together for the picture. I still need to do some more grinding and polishing and put the clamps on.

ic917.jpg

Pulling the plastic honey comb out of the front bumper and installing the new intercooler this weekend, 13 second bracket here I come.

Back