SC and Things for Sale

Stumps90SC

Hey guys. It's been a long hard decision, but it's time to find a new home for my bird. I love this car, but the purchase of a new car for my wife, the Trans Am as the toy, and the need for something to tow with has left no room for the SC. The Bird is your basic 1990 SC, black, automatic, cloth interior, and moonroof, as well as all the other SC options. The car also has an Apline CD player that I put in it when I got it 2 1/2 years ago. The car is bone stock and has 178,000km on it. Interior is good (some bolster wear) and the exterior is not bad, but has a couple small stone chip size rust spots. I just spent $500 to have it safetid and etested. Car runs great and has been very reilable. I've got i parked at the end of my driveway for $4,200 but that's negotiable. Just thought I'd put it on here in case anyone is looking.

A couple other items I might as well get rid of include a brass/copper rad from a 91 SC that I bought but didn't end up needing. Make me an offer. I also have a 1990 Thunderbird Ford Shop manual that is in excellent condition. I paid $60 for it a couple years ago, but make me an offer.

I've attached some pics of the wife's new car (Grand Prix), my new daily Driver (Explorer), and the SC.

GP.bmp

GPandTA.bmp

Explorer.bmp

T-Bird%20Outside.bmp

T-Bird%20Inside.bmp

Thanks, Dale

Dale,

I'm interested in the shop manual. Is it the one Ford used to have? EVTM?

Let me know, and I'll PM you an offer.

Thanks,

Sean

Stumps90SC said:
Hey Sean, are we meeting up tomorrow so I can give you that manual? Let me know. Thanks.

Dale,

I just finished replying to your PM. I'll email you too just in case...

Hopefully, I'll see you tomorrow.

Best regards,

Sean

Back