Parting out 1989 Tbird SC. Cheap Prices.

Looking for Peddles

I am looking for clutch peddle/bracket and brake peddle to convert auto to stick.. Is yours a five speed? If so how much for the peddles/bracket?

I need a harmonic balancer for my 89 SC, with auto transmission; part #
E9SZ6B321C. Please email me if you have one.

RMS

89 SC harmonic balancer needed

I need a harmonic balancer for my 89 SC for an engine with a cast iron crank. The Ford part # is: E9SZ6B321C. Please contact me should you have one. I'm outside Akron, OH

RMS

abs master cylinder.

TBirdSC89VA said:
I'm not used to the pricing around here, so you might get lucky and get something for way less than what it's worth.

1989 Longblock - 200
springs all 4 - 75
1989 4 Supercoupe injectors - 30
1989 Supercharger $115
intercooler - 60
Throttle body - $15
MAF $15
Dis $20
Coil Packs $20
intake $35
IC tubes $30
1 pr manifolds 89 $30
Jackshaft pulley and brackets $40
Radiator $40
Alternator $20
Ac $20
Steering Column manual $40 each
Rear Sway bar off of a 89, $100
ABS comp $20
ARC comp $20
Gauge sets $10 each 120 mph
4 rims w/ center caps $25 ea
sunroof motor $20
seatbelt motors $20 pr
headlight bar $30 pr
GFX $75
Door $40
Trunk $40
Hood $40
Heater Controls $15

much more.... if it's not listed, ask for it, I have everything. I will also ship everything, but you must pay shipping. These prices will probably drop, some will stay the same, but I need to get this car parted so I can send the leftovers to the scrap yard.
I still need a master cylinder, payed for one from richard stott jr, you know the story. do you still have one? avaughns445@earthlink.net

Still Waiting

Richard,
I purchased a few parts from you over 2 months ago. I still have not received them. The last contact I had with you was on October 27,2004. I purchased the Radiator, inner cooler, clutch peddle lines, pedal assembly. We paid you through pay pal on Oct 10 totaling $190.00. Attached below is the copy of the last contact I sent you. Please do not make this difficult. I would hope we could resolve this matter before Friday or I will be forced to go to pay pal and take other action. Please get back with me my email address is
jasperthecasper3@frontiernet.net :mad:

Dude,
I was wondering if you have sent our parts yet. We have not yet received them. We did a pay pal to your account on Oct 8th. We got a confirmation that you received the payment. We really need the parts to get our projects completed. Your prompt attention to this is greatly appreciated. We have been trying to email you through aol but it says you are not a known member. I hope we can resolve this matter quickly.

Parts

HEY!
You're just the man I need to talk to. I have an '89 sc that I am restoring.I
I need:
4 injectors
sun roof motor
front seats(black leather)
I will buy those parts or what you have of them. E-mail me your phone number or some way that I can get in touch with you. Ineed the parts ASAP.
My personal e-mail address is "countryboy53o2@yahoo.com".MY motor will be done in acouple of weeks so mail me back ASAP. I may buy more parts from you later when I get the money.

THANK YOU!!!!
Logan

TBirdSC89VA said:
I'm not used to the pricing around here, so you might get lucky and get something for way less than what it's worth.

1989 Longblock - 200
springs all 4 - 75
1989 Supercharger $115
intercooler - 60
Throttle body - $15
MAF $15
Dis $20
Coil Packs $20
intake $35
IC tubes $30
1 pr manifolds 89 $30
Radiator $40
Alternator $20
Ac $20
ABS comp $20
ARC comp $20
sunroof motor $20
seatbelt motors $20 pr
headlight bar $30 pr
GFX $75
Door $40
Trunk $40
Hood $40
Heater Controls $15

much more.... if it's not listed, ask for it, I have everything. I will also ship everything, but you must pay shipping. These prices will probably drop, some will stay the same, but I need to get this car parted so I can send the leftovers to the scrap yard.

hey i was wondering what color the car is. and how much for the right front fender and the front bumper cover?
jesse

brake and clutch pedle assembly avable? thanks dave

still have the brake and clutch pedle assembly? brenon789@aol.com
TBirdSC89VA said:

1989 Longblock - 200
springs all 4 - 75
1989 Supercharger $115
intercooler - 60
Throttle body - $15
MAF $15
Dis $20
Coil Packs $20
intake $35
IC tubes $30
1 pr manifolds 89 $30
Radiator $40
Alternator $20
Ac $20
ABS comp $20
ARC comp $20
sunroof motor $20
seatbelt motors $20 pr
headlight bar $30 pr
GFX $75
Door $40
Trunk $40
Hood $40
Heater Controls $15

hello t bird

TBirdSC89VA said:

1989 Longblock - 200
springs all 4 - 75
1989 Supercharger $115
intercooler - 60
Throttle body - $15
MAF $15
Dis $20
Coil Packs $20
intake $35
IC tubes $30
1 pr manifolds 89 $30
Radiator $40
Alternator $20
Ac $20
ABS comp $20
ARC comp $20
sunroof motor $20
seatbelt motors $20 pr
headlight bar $30 pr
GFX $75
Door $40
Trunk $40
Hood $40
Heater Controls $15

hello i am looking for just the power steering line do u have that ?? i know u said the pump is bad i just need a line thabnkz kizer >>>>gouacho4@yahoo.com

Throttle Body

I would like to purchase the throttle body. What shape is it in?

sporty1 said:
I would like to purchase the throttle body. What shape is it in?

Hey I don't think that seller is even still around; that post was over a year ago.

I've got a stock throttle body from a 1991.(plus lots of other stuff) PM me if you are interested or email to kbjcda@msn.com. Thanks!

Back