89-92 Scs Parting Out.

Looking for seats and door panels

pock1 said:
hey guys i still have 3 scs to part out in ny. 1. 89 sc 5-speed{white\burgandy} 2.89 auto titanium wine\red intior, 3. 92 white auto\blk leather no motor,good rebuilt auto tranny. so many parts,cars, hwewwwwww i need more space. let me know what ya want, im in ny,long island. thx tony.
Hey, I need your black leather seating from the TBird. I'm in Ohio, so I will pay up front for shipping. EMail me @ willie.franklin@ramstein.af.mil. I REALLY want those seats. Thanks, man. :)

blk seats \oil sending unit

hi guys some aperts are in the mail,whewwwwww i.ve been so tied up tiwth packing n shipping parts out. i will be shipping more parts over the weekend, oil sending unit{in oil pan } send out. my blk seats im not ready to let these go yet. thx tony.

Tony...

Hey tony... Are you having trouble reading your private messages? I sent you a few but no response in days. I see you post on the board... but you have not replied to me.. You can contact me at jamesgangel@neo.rr.com if you pm account does not work..

Thanks,

James Gangel

sc parts

hi james i got ur pms i sent u a pm back, my work is killing me with all these hrs. thx tony.

tony,
how about a set of fog lamps? i need at least one with the mounting bracket as i crushed one sliding in to a ditch... i have an 89.

fog lites\brakets

i have a set of fog lites with brakets for an 89 sc for $40 shipped. thx tony.

Tony,
I’ll take two VMM coolant level sensors that go in the overflow tank and one of those VMM's that are a 10 out of 10 if you still have them. :D

I'm looking for the dash bezel that surrounds the climate controlls,need black for my 89 SC. Also need the seat belt cover/running board,upper wiring harness with the EGR plugin as well if you have one!

Send pics to C_More253@hotmail.com

Thanks Chris

coolant resevior

Flip said:
Tony,
I’ll take two VMM coolant level sensors that go in the overflow tank and one of those VMM's that are a 10 out of 10 if you still have them. :D
hi flip u just need the sersors from the coolant tanks,or the whole tank?if they come out $10@, i have no more vmms at this tyme. i had 5 in mint shape, all went the 1 week.

abs unit

nachomoose said:
do u have the hydraulic control unit for a 92 sc, if so how much for it with shipping, thanx harold u can email me at haroldjordan21@aol.com
hi do u mean the abs unit which controls the brakes and is located under the hood?if so the 92 has a brand new reman unit it it{i would hate to sell her,but $$$ talks say bout $600 shipped.

Fenders

pock1 said:
hey guys i still have 3 scs to part out in ny. 1. 89 sc 5-speed{white\burgandy} 2.89 auto titanium wine\red intior, 3. 92 white auto\blk leather no motor,good rebuilt auto tranny. so many parts,cars, hwewwwwww i need more space. let me know what ya want, im in ny,long island. thx tony.

WILL YOU SHIP TO TACOMA WA, WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING
HOW MUCH WILL YOU SELL BOTH FRONT FENDERS ON YOUR WHITE 89 SC....
MY NAME IS MIKE CELL NUMBER IS 1(408)-781-3636 WORK IS 1(253)-968-3760 THX TONY.

cowl

if any of the cowls on the 89's are good i'd like to take it off yoru hands. also i need the plastic piece underneath that with the wiper motor that mounts on it and if the wiper motor is good i'll take that as well. lmk what you can do. pm me please cuz i always lose my posts on this site. how does $30 shipped sound? if ya need more just lmk. thanks

Kyle

89 Sc Fenders

SPRCHKNSC said:
WILL YOU SHIP TO TACOMA WA, WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING
HOW MUCH WILL YOU SELL BOTH FRONT FENDERS ON YOUR WHITE 89 SC....
MY NAME IS MIKE CELL NUMBER IS 1(408)-781-3636 WORK IS 1(253)-968-3760 THX TONY.
hi mike sorry for the delay, i was swamped with orders.i can do $150 for the white sc fenders. thx tony.

wiper cowls

grossk90sc said:
if any of the cowls on the 89's are good i'd like to take it off yoru hands. also i need the plastic piece underneath that with the wiper motor that mounts on it and if the wiper motor is good i'll take that as well. lmk what you can do. pm me please cuz i always lose my posts on this site. how does $30 shipped sound? if ya need more just lmk. thanks

Kyle
hi kyle the wiper cowls are broken,but i have 2 wiper motors that work for $35.i have the wiper arm controller beneath it with the arms that move the arks itself{awhole unit} for $40 total$90 shipped for both peices. thx tony.

Need hood, drivers side front fender and front bumper

pock1 said:
Hit a deer in my 92SC, need to get used parts cheap to make it worth fixing, live in Boston area, can drive to NY, can you help? Thanks, Charles

front air dam

how much for the front air dam. i need one for my 90 titanium. let me know how much shipped to 94551.

Back