Why are some thread topics bold and others not?

stubbs

The only thing I could guess is maybe bold is and SCCOA member? BTW where do I look up membership costs and benefits, I'm new around here and new to SC's as well.

stubbs said:
The only thing I could guess is maybe bold is and SCCOA member? BTW where do I look up membership costs and benefits, I'm new around here and new to SC's as well.

Bold means you haven't a new post in that thread yet.

Hit the front page (www.sccoa.com) and click the left side links. Specifically JOIN and CLUB INFO.

Welcome :)

On my screen the BOLD ones are new posts since the last time I was on. Once I open and read it the BOLD goes away.

Membership is only $15 a year and gives you access to the member posting section, vendor discounts and a voting rights as we get organized to have elections.

Wow only 15 bucks, I have to do that. I may drive a Vette but I am a Ford guy through and through. I had a 92 Stang with almost 70 grand aftermarket into it(it took 10 years, because I'm no rich guy) that was stolen almost 3 1/2 years ago. It was just too heartbreaking to start another Mustang project and I found my Vette with 19k on it, garaged since day 1, I know the owner for 9 years and he only wanted 13k for it from me because he saw how I took care of my Stang. I couldn't turn that down.
Well getting to the point, I have been building cars for almost 18 years and love Fords. A friend is selling me his 91 SC, nice car, and I can't own a car and not mod it. He showed me www.supercoupeperformance.cam and this place. Being a car guy I must say that I am very impressed with everyones knowledge of the SC's here. I have received specific answers that I was searching for and am now glad I am getting this SC. I'd like some good power 300-325 RWHP and now think I can do it relatively easy, meaning without cracking open the motor hopefully.

One more thing..........
I have to give major props to the FAQ section, what a WEATH of info there is in that area!
Thanks guys

Back