Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 94

Thread: Huge Inventory of SC Parts, MUST GO!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Hampton, Minnesota
    Posts
    520

    Thumbs up Huge Inventory of SC Parts, MUST GO!

    I have started my career and I am currenlty finishing up a few classes for my degree and I need to move these sc parts out of my garage.

    If you see a part cheaper some where else shoot me an email and I might be able to match or even beat that price!

    I am really looking to get most of sc parts sold before the snow flys
    I do do bulk orders(4 or more parts) at discounted prices....

    I ship via usps priority mail or UPS ground depending on size/shape of part.

    I can do overnight, 2nd day shipping, etc... cost paid by buyer.

    I accept paypal and money orders for payment.

    Any questions please email me: sunny627@hotmail.com or cell:651-235-0762

    Thank you,
    Ryan sunquist

    I have many more parts available than what is listed, if you do not see it please email me and ask

    Power Line

    ARC Sensors $25 Each
    ARC Plastic Covers $6 Each
    Intercooler tubes $50 Each
    Intercooler $80 Each
    Heads (complete) $200 Set
    DIS Module $45
    Passenger Side Motor Bracket $75
    Water Pump Pulley $10
    ABS brake line joiner $40
    ABS Relay $25
    ABS Master Cylinder Complete $300
    Fuel Harness $35
    Fuel Rail $35
    Valve Covers (each) $30
    Inlet plenum $35
    Stock Air Box $15
    Stock Air Tube $10
    Oil Cooler $65
    Oil Pan $80
    Intake Manifold Inlet Plenum $40
    T-stat housing $40
    Timing Chain Cover $50
    Cam Sensor $30
    Crank Sensor $40
    Belt Tensioners $45 Each
    Belts $10 Each
    Batter Tray $25
    Horn $25
    Supercharger (89-93) $225
    Supercharger (94-95) $475
    Supercharger top $40
    Auto radiator- good for getting 3 cored $40
    Radiator Fan $60
    Power Steering Pump Cooler $40
    Power Steering Pump/bracket/top/dipstick sensor $75
    Fan Control Box (IRCM) $40
    Throttle Body $40
    Coil Pack $40
    Washer Fluid Tank $35
    Harmonic Balancer and crank pulley $100
    Exhaust manifolds $40 Set
    Alt $65
    Wiper Motor $55
    1991 Long Block, runs great $250
    5-Spd Tranny Works Great $400
    5-Spd Tranny (2nd gear grinds) $300
    clutch pedal $40
    clutch master reservoir $40
    clutch slave reservoir $40
    clutch hydro line $40
    5-Spd flywheel $60
    Main Engine Wire harness (includes fuse box, etc..) $60
    Fuel Wire Harness $40
    Batter Tray $15

    I have all misc. sensors under the hood or anywhere in the car.

    Body Parts

    Hood Latch $40
    Hood Latch cable $40
    header panel $100
    headlights $40 Each
    corner lights $40 Each
    Keyless Entry Computer $40
    Keyless Entry Pad $75
    Black Hood $120
    Titanium Hood- Little ding $70
    Fuel pump $40
    89-91 Fuel Tank $40
    Front Sway Bar $50
    Rear Sway Bar $50
    Front Inner Bumper $40
    Rear Inner Bumper $40
    Front Rotors $30 Each
    Front Calipers $30 Each
    Front Hub assemblies $100 Each
    Rear knuckles and Spindles $90 Each
    FAT 5-spd half shaft $60
    regular half shaft $45
    Rear Calipers $40 Each
    Rear Caliper brakets $20 Each
    Wiper Arms $10 Set
    2- lx 15" wheel inserts $5 Set
    front bumper cover-Black $150
    rear bumper cover-Black $150
    Side skirts- 6 pieces- black $150
    Passenger side Rear Corner Light $30
    Passenger side rear trunk reflector $30
    Driver Side Rear Corner Light $30
    Driver Side Rear Trunk reflector $30
    White door mirrors $30
    White doors- in excellent shape $100 Each (Pick up only in MN)
    White Front bumper cover- side markers $150
    White Front Bumper cover- no side markers $150
    White GFX Set (6 pieces) $150
    White Hood- little service rust $70
    White new painted hood $200

    Interior Parts

    Grey Seat Belts $40 Set
    Grey lighted Sun Visors $25 Each
    Grey leather rear speaker covers $40 Set
    Grey leather door panels $40 Each
    Grey Cloth Speaker Covers $20 Set
    Grey Sun Visor Clips $4 Each
    Grey kick panels $15 Each
    Black Sun Visors $25 Each
    Black Sun Visor clips $4 Each
    Black kick panels $15 Each
    Black Cloth Rear Seat (Good Shape) $80
    Black Dash-with sliding tray (great shape) $150
    All Grey panels available, just ask for avail
    All Black panels available, just ask for avail
    Red Cloth rear seat (Great Shape) $80
    Red lighted Sun Visors $25 Each
    Instrument Gauge Cluster $65
    Steering Wheel-Complete $45
    Black Center console arm rest $35
    Black Gauge cluster finishing panel $15
    Center Panel- Auto- has e-Brake dust guard $40
    Premium sound door hand cup inserts $35 Set
    Door switch holders $20 Each
    ARC Switch $16
    Fog Light Switch $16
    Sunroof Switch (the thin switch(89-91)) $20
    Sunroof Switch (thick switch(92-93)) $20
    Auto-Dim Switch (dual knobs) $10
    Headlight Switch $16
    Headlight Switch knob $16
    Antenna Switch $16
    Door Switches $10 Each
    Defrost Switch $10
    Driver door double switch $12
    sunroof switch front panel $20
    sunroof switch panel bracket $20
    E-brake Assembly $60
    VMM $65
    Ash Tray $5
    Heat Control-analog $20
    Air vent panels-silver and black $30
    Sliding seat belt track and motor $65 Each
    Rear Quarter Glass $40 Each
    Door Glass $50 Each
    Window motor $40
    Door lock actuator $35
    Sunroof Motor $40
    Sunroof Glass $40
    Stock Sunroof Wind Deflector $50
    coin/cup holders (modified for the MN12) $25
    VMM delete panel $10
    Power Antenna Switch delete panel $10
    ABS Computer $35
    ARC Computer $35
    1990 Auto EEC $40
    JBL Speakers $30 Each
    JBL Sub $65
    JBL Stereo Amp $35
    Tape Cassette Holder for center console $5
    Turn Signal multi-Switch (Auto-dim) $35
    Turn signal multi-switch (non-auto dim) $35

    Misc


    MN12 Part Numbers Catalog and blow ups- $25
    Last edited by sunny627; 09-24-2004 at 01:52 PM.
    1990 35th SC 5-speed
    1991 SC - Turbo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    I live in Griffin, GA.
    Posts
    118
    1 - VMM
    1 - black arm rest

    I will give you $100.00 shipped via PayPal!?

    Is the VMM in working condition and do you have any pictures?

    -Kornhaus

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    North Alabama
    Posts
    2,623
    What do you want for a set of heads shipped to 35811?

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Champlin, Minnesota
    Posts
    577
    Hey Ryan, what do you have for seat, complete sets...PZ idoxlr8too@hotmail.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Menasha, WI
    Posts
    85

    where are you located?

    i might be interested in the engine.nedd to find out where you are located. I live in wis,and drive a semi for a living. I have trucks in minneapolis st. paul area every day. how many miles on this will it work in a 93?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Hampton, Minnesota
    Posts
    520

    Thumbs up engine

    Quote Originally Posted by TC88
    i might be interested in the engine.nedd to find out where you are located. I live in wis,and drive a semi for a living. I have trucks in minneapolis st. paul area every day. how many miles on this will it work in a 93?
    Located on highway 52 in town of cannon falls 55009, smack dab in the middle of rochester and st. paul.

    engine will work in a 93, let me know if you have any more questions and we can go from there

    Thanks,
    Ryan

    sunny627@hotmail.com
    1990 35th SC 5-speed
    1991 SC - Turbo

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Hampton, Minnesota
    Posts
    520

    Thumbs up seats

    Quote Originally Posted by IdoXLr8
    Hey Ryan, what do you have for seat, complete sets...PZ idoxlr8too@hotmail.com
    Paul,
    I have a complete set of blue half leather/ half cloth all power. Rear seat is in great shape, passenger too, but driver will need bolster to be fixed up.

    Besides that I really do not have any other seats available.

    let me know if I can help,

    thanks,
    Ryan


    sunny627@hotmail.com
    1990 35th SC 5-speed
    1991 SC - Turbo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Hampton, Minnesota
    Posts
    520

    Thumbs up Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by hellakornhaus
    1 - VMM
    1 - black arm rest

    I will give you $100.00 shipped via PayPal!?

    Is the VMM in working condition and do you have any pictures?

    -Kornhaus
    Hi,
    sorry to say my VMM's and black arm rests are out of stock at this time, but thank you for your interest.

    Ryan
    1990 35th SC 5-speed
    1991 SC - Turbo

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    6,924
    Do you have any instrument clusters out of a 95/95 SC?

    Shane

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Hampton, Minnesota
    Posts
    520

    Thumbs up guage cluster

    Quote Originally Posted by quick35th
    Do you have any instrument clusters out of a 95/95 SC?

    Shane
    sorry I do not at this time, but thank you for asking,


    Ryan
    1990 35th SC 5-speed
    1991 SC - Turbo

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    79
    Is there anything at all wrong with the black dash/interior panels? DO the door panels have the leather inserts? How much for everything I would need to convert to black except console top/seats. For a 89 sc. Thanks Derek

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    135

    Parts

    I need the 5 spd wiring harness. PM me if you have one and let me know the price.


    Quote Originally Posted by sunny627
    I have started my career and I am currenlty finishing up a few classes for my degree and I need to move these sc parts out of my garage.

    If you see a part cheaper some where else shoot me an email and I might be able to match or even beat that price!

    I am really looking to get most of sc parts sold before the snow flys
    I do do bulk orders(4 or more parts) at discounted prices....

    I ship via usps priority mail or UPS ground depending on size/shape of part.

    I can do overnight, 2nd day shipping, etc... cost paid by buyer.

    I accept paypal and money orders for payment.

    Any questions please email me: sunny627@hotmail.com or cell:651-235-0762

    Thank you,
    Ryan sunquist

    I have many more parts available than what is listed, if you do not see it please email me and ask

    Power Line

    ARC Sensors $25 Each
    ARC Plastic Covers $6 Each
    Intercooler tubes $50 Each
    Intercooler $80 Each
    Heads (complete) $200 Set
    DIS Module $45
    Passenger Side Motor Bracket $75
    Water Pump Pulley $10
    ABS brake line joiner $40
    ABS Relay $25
    ABS Master Cylinder Complete $300
    Fuel Harness $35
    Fuel Rail $35
    Valve Covers (each) $30
    Inlet plenum $35
    Stock Air Box $15
    Stock Air Tube $10
    Oil Cooler $65
    Oil Pan $80
    Intake Manifold Inlet Plenum $40
    T-stat housing $40
    Timing Chain Cover $50
    Cam Sensor $30
    Crank Sensor $40
    Belt Tensioners $45 Each
    Belts $10 Each
    Batter Tray $25
    Horn $25
    Supercharger (89-93) $225
    Supercharger (94-95) $475
    Supercharger top $40
    Auto radiator- good for getting 3 cored $40
    Radiator Fan $60
    Power Steering Pump Cooler $40
    Power Steering Pump/bracket/top/dipstick sensor $75
    Fan Control Box (IRCM) $40
    Throttle Body $40
    Coil Pack $40
    Washer Fluid Tank $35
    Harmonic Balancer and crank pulley $100
    Exhaust manifolds $40 Set
    Alt $65
    Wiper Motor $55
    1991 Long Block, runs great $250
    5-Spd Tranny Works Great $400
    5-Spd Tranny (2nd gear grinds) $300
    clutch pedal $40
    clutch master reservoir $40
    clutch slave reservoir $40
    clutch hydro line $40
    5-Spd flywheel $60
    Main Engine Wire harness (includes fuse box, etc..) $60
    Fuel Wire Harness $40
    Batter Tray $15

    I have all misc. sensors under the hood or anywhere in the car.

    Body Parts

    Hood Latch $40
    Hood Latch cable $40
    header panel $100
    headlights $40 Each
    corner lights $40 Each
    Keyless Entry Computer $40
    Keyless Entry Pad $75
    Black Hood $120
    Titanium Hood- Little ding $70
    Fuel pump $40
    89-91 Fuel Tank $40
    Front Sway Bar $50
    Rear Sway Bar $50
    Front Inner Bumper $40
    Rear Inner Bumper $40
    Front Rotors $30 Each
    Front Calipers $30 Each
    Front Hub assemblies $100 Each
    Rear knuckles and Spindles $90 Each
    FAT 5-spd half shaft $60
    regular half shaft $45
    Rear Calipers $40 Each
    Rear Caliper brakets $20 Each
    Wiper Arms $10 Set
    2- lx 15" wheel inserts $5 Set
    front bumper cover-Black $150
    rear bumper cover-Black $150
    Side skirts- 6 pieces- black $150
    Passenger side Rear Corner Light $30
    Passenger side rear trunk reflector $30
    Driver Side Rear Corner Light $30
    Driver Side Rear Trunk reflector $30
    White door mirrors $30
    White doors- in excellent shape $100 Each (Pick up only in MN)
    White Front bumper cover- side markers $150
    White Front Bumper cover- no side markers $150
    White GFX Set (6 pieces) $150
    White Hood- little service rust $70
    White new painted hood $200

    Interior Parts

    Grey Seat Belts $40 Set
    Grey lighted Sun Visors $25 Each
    Grey leather rear speaker covers $40 Set
    Grey leather door panels $40 Each
    Grey Cloth Speaker Covers $20 Set
    Grey Sun Visor Clips $4 Each
    Grey kick panels $15 Each
    Black Sun Visors $25 Each
    Black Sun Visor clips $4 Each
    Black kick panels $15 Each
    Black Cloth Rear Seat (Good Shape) $80
    Black Dash-with sliding tray (great shape) $150
    All Grey panels available, just ask for avail
    All Black panels available, just ask for avail
    Red Cloth rear seat (Great Shape) $80
    Red lighted Sun Visors $25 Each
    Instrument Gauge Cluster $65
    Steering Wheel-Complete $45
    Black Center console arm rest $35
    Black Gauge cluster finishing panel $15
    Center Panel- Auto- has e-Brake dust guard $40
    Premium sound door hand cup inserts $35 Set
    Door switch holders $20 Each
    ARC Switch $16
    Fog Light Switch $16
    Sunroof Switch (the thin switch(89-91)) $20
    Sunroof Switch (thick switch(92-93)) $20
    Auto-Dim Switch (dual knobs) $10
    Headlight Switch $16
    Headlight Switch knob $16
    Antenna Switch $16
    Door Switches $10 Each
    Defrost Switch $10
    Driver door double switch $12
    sunroof switch front panel $20
    sunroof switch panel bracket $20
    E-brake Assembly $60
    VMM $65
    Ash Tray $5
    Heat Control-analog $20
    Air vent panels-silver and black $30
    Sliding seat belt track and motor $65 Each
    Rear Quarter Glass $40 Each
    Door Glass $50 Each
    Window motor $40
    Door lock actuator $35
    Sunroof Motor $40
    Sunroof Glass $40
    Stock Sunroof Wind Deflector $50
    coin/cup holders (modified for the MN12) $25
    VMM delete panel $10
    Power Antenna Switch delete panel $10
    ABS Computer $35
    ARC Computer $35
    1990 Auto EEC $40
    JBL Speakers $30 Each
    JBL Sub $65
    JBL Stereo Amp $35
    Tape Cassette Holder for center console $5
    Turn Signal multi-Switch (Auto-dim) $35
    Turn signal multi-switch (non-auto dim) $35

    Misc


    MN12 Part Numbers Catalog and blow ups- $25

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    111

    5sp shifter

    I am looking for the 5sp shifter if you have one.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Hampton, Minnesota
    Posts
    520

    Thumbs up 5-spd shifter

    Quote Originally Posted by MSwen22780
    I am looking for the 5sp shifter if you have one.
    sorry I do not have any 5-spd shifters, I would suggest to get the B&M Ripper shifter.
    1990 35th SC 5-speed
    1991 SC - Turbo

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Stockton, CA
    Posts
    530

    Minnesota

    May need Fan Motor and/ot IRCM

    I too live in MN...

    Do you still have these?.

    Karl

Similar Threads

  1. SC & MN12 parts - Large inventory
    By racecougar in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:22 PM
  2. 89 Parts Car
    By Paddy in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2005, 03:20 PM
  3. Parts in...Parts out
    By Katoom in forum Super Coupe Club of Ontario
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-28-2002, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •