Finally some pics with the 18" Chromies

SC4LIFE

Finally got some pics of my car with the 18's on them. The full shot of the car is with 255x45x18 on the back and 245x40x18 on the front. The front tires were bought by my bro who didn't realize at the time that the dude mounted the wrong size tire until he got home so I just left them on, they should have been 245x45x18. Car is not lowered yet as I haven't had the time to tackle the job of putting on my springs, should look real tight when I get around to it. Pics were taken by this lady I work with who just got a digital cam for her birthday so she brought it in and took pics. Awesome Kodak digital camera also, original image size were 2304x1728 pixels, which are NICE and huge but i've resized them. Let me know what you guys think.

sc4life1.jpg

sc4life2.jpg

Links updated and should be good now, big thanks to Wayne :D

Cheers,
Luke

Last edited:
Those rims are NICE, they the bird bolt pattern? gd that looks good, lower it, clean up your head lights and that thing looks wicked, perfect choice

Damn, forgot about these gay b/w limits on Geocities, will repost on a new server shortly.

Bruce, yeah those are the TB bolt pattern, thanks to Ed! I'll probably drop the bird next week and over the winter i'm gonna do the 96-97 headlight conversion, I know mine look terrible right. Thanks for the compliments.

Cheers,
Luke

Luke, the car looks great with those on there. Glad that you are pleased with the results.

Are you OK with the two different tire sizes? Those 245-40-18 fronts will be about 1-1/4" smaller in diameter than the 255-45-18 rears. You may not get full functionality out of the ABS with that much disparity in the tire sizes. My suggestion would be to go with the 245-45-18 you originally planned for, only 1/2" or less difference with those, or 255-45-18 all around.

cheers,
Ed N.

Ed,
I WOULD definately rather have the 245x45's up front. I was also thinking of going with 245x40 all around since I have 1 spare brand new 245x40 sitting here that was replacement from my little car accident last month, but then that would start to make the wheel gap look bigger :eek: . I've also thought of selling all 3 and buying the 245x45's, or 255x45's. Thanks for the suggestions Ed, I will take them into consideration for sure.

Wayne,
I've sent you the 2 pics for hosting, thanks a bunch for your offer and help bro :D.

Cheers,
Luke

Back