Any SC'RS out there any more???

Sucks, doesn't it? :( Well, I am still planning on going to the Fords at Phoenix November 13th and 14th. I look you up when I am down there. We can meet up if you are going to go to the races. Talk at you soon. :D

I'm still here, looking forward to Fast Fords in Nov.
Dunno if I'm gonna want to run the coug., but I'll def be there....

Andrew
P.S. Only a few more weeks until BasketBall season!!!!!! W00t!

89_Red_Xr7 said:
I'm still here, looking forward to Fast Fords in Nov.
Dunno if I'm gonna want to run the coug., but I'll def be there....

Andrew
P.S. Only a few more weeks until BasketBall season!!!!!! W00t!

I know, I know, wish we still had Iguodala. :( He was one bad Cat. Oh well, Lute just rotates another talented player into his position. :D I won't be racing the SC either. Lost 3rd gear and need to find somewhere to buy a rebuild kit, or someone who has a good extra M5R2.

well lets see here mabe would could meet up my car is still stock and i might have some mods done to the car by then but not sure i have to fix up 2 other sc's before my car get some stuff done well what color sc you want 2 see a 89 white sc or a 93 red sc or mabe a black 92???

yes yes whats this yes for???? I would love to know ok what color do ya want to see? ohwell ill bring my red one if its runn ing right then and there

Darkside said:
I know, I know, wish we still had Iguodala. :( He was one bad Cat. Oh well, Lute just rotates another talented player into his position. :D

As a Sun Devil Fan, i just gotta say I hate watching Lute do just that, year in and year out! They should just change the definition of College Basketball to Lute Olson. Oh well, we have football (at least this year!)

Back