3 ..3/4 Raised Tops By Fast Freddie

raised top

Hey Fast Freddie I was wondering if you had any more raised tops left? I have the money si if you got one i really need it. I appreciate this. Thanks :)

tops

chadder1313 said:
Hey Fast Freddie I was wondering if you had any more raised tops left? I have the money si if you got one i really need it. I appreciate this. Thanks :)
:eek: :eek: :eek: BTW WAS TOLD MY TOP CUT 2/10 OFF OF ET BY 92silverlx :D :D :D .....hope he posts the info.. :cool: :cool: :cool: be on vacation for 3 weeks will get back to you when I return.. :) :) :)

Hey Fred, i recently purchased a rasied top from you and not only was i pleased with the overall craftmanship but i am also VERY pleased with the performance gains. Before installing your top my best e.t was 14.6 with 1hr ice down before the run my 60ft was 2.1. Last week i headed to the track to see what the performance gains if any the top gave me.(both times on street tires running 18psi) Well i made several passes (5) with approx 20min cool down time between runs i ran consistant 14.4's with 2.1 60ft times that means your top cut 2/10's from my previous best ...AWESOME!!!!. I had planned to do a custom FMIC when installing the top but unfortunately my FMIC was stolen. I should have my new FMIC shortly and fabbed up by christmas along with some other goodies to help me dip into the 13's.

THANX FREDDIE

Joe

Back