Time to firm up plans for campout/picnic

Mike Puckett

SCCoA Member
Let's decide a weekend and location guys. It's mid June already. July 4th is a long weekend for some us and that could be a good weekend. You guys in Chattanoog, how about our best location?

Ouch, July 4th

I got a final exam on July 5th. We could do that but I could only be there on Saturday and Sunday.
Jason Parham

Any time is good with me. Only problem I see with 4 July weekend is that it's only 2 weeks away, and some may have already made plans for that weekend. Might be better to have a couple more weeks to plan and notify, so it's not a last minute kind of thing.

This new board is gonna take some getting used to...

I do like the fact that you can attach an image file, so it doesn't have to be located on a server somewhere. Now does my signature work? Let's find out!

Chattanooga Meeting

Hey guys,

I dont know yet about the 4th of July Weekend yet because my father is having open heart surgery on the 2nd in Knoxville. It really depends on how it goes. Unfortunately, I will not know till last minute. Otherwise, I should be available the weekend after that. When it comes to a good location for the meeting I dont know due to the fact that im new in in the area. Keep me posted and Ill do the same here. Take care.

Well it looks like the 4th won't work very well. It was a thought. Let's get some more input from everyone so we can pin it down. When do y'all want to do this? Jason Parham and I will have a minimeet this weekend at the Cougar Club show at the Marriott hotel on Pleasant Hill Rd just off of I-85 north outside the perimeter here in Hotlanta.

Back