Complete Performance Exhuast

Thomas A

I'm selling the exhuast system off of my 1993 SC. Should work fine on any 92-95 SC. True Dual setup. Needs to be picked up in Nebraska. $400

2.25" down pipes
2.50" High flow Dynomax Cats
2.50" Glasspacks for resonators
2.50" Dynomax Mufflers
2.50" Pipe all the way back
Chrome tips

Thomas -- thomasma@alltel.net

SC Exhaust system

I would be interested in the exhaust system. How old/how long was it on your car? How rusty (if at all) are the pipes? Does the system have a crossover pipe? Will it fit on a lowered car. Planning on putting the Eibach Pro kit (1.75 - 2.00) in drop.

Thank You

Larry

Larry,

The system has about 10K miles on it, with the mufflers only having about 3-4K. It isn't rusty at all. It's aluminized pipe and was never drove in the winter. My SC was lowered with the Eibach 1.5" kit and never had any problems with ground clearance. It doesn't have a crossover in it. I'll go out and take some pictures of it so you have an idea of what it looks like.

Thomas

Thomas are you capable of meeting someone if they decide to get from you?
Nebraska is a long ways away from Nashville,Tn but i am interested...if you meet me.I'm not talking half way but somewhere in between.
David

I'd like to say yes. However, with my schedule being the way it is, it would be very difficult. I have work and school during the week, and a more work on the weekends, and a couple projects that have to get done before the snow flies. I have someone from Des Moines, IA coming to pick up an engine sometime, so maybe he would be willing to take the exhuast that far?

Thomas

hey Tom. I want the exhaust system. :D Sam and I both tried to call you last night from Scribner...but you were never answered.
Call me tomorrow and we'll discuss it. My #402-319-6755

Back