FS: 1990 35th Anniversary SC Wheels w/ tires

nutopia

Hello,

I'm selling a set of 1990 35th anniversary wheels with tires. The tires have plenty of tread on them. The wheels aren't in very bad shape, but they *definitely* need a good cleaning and would need a refurbish to get them dark and shining again.

I took the tires off of my 35th when I got into an accident a few years ago and junked the car. I've been using them on my LX ever since (gotta do something to set yourself apart from the rest of the 8 million identical LX's on the road!), but have decided to take them off the car and part with them because I could use the money.

I'm asking $400 or best offer; I've been out of the loop for awhile with SC parts so I'm not up to speed on what the set usually fetches anymore.. I'd prefer not to ship them. I live in Waretown, NJ - the buyer could pick them up at my home or I could meet them at a point closer to where they live within reason. If it comes down to it, I will negotiate with shipping - I just don't know the most feasible way to ship a set of 4 wheels with tires.

E-mail me at nutopia1213@yahoo.com with offers, questions, or requests for pictures.

thanks,
-chris

Attachments

• tires.jpg
    tires.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 225
nutopia said:
Hello,

I'm selling a set of 1990 35th anniversary wheels with tires. The tires have plenty of tread on them. The wheels aren't in very bad shape, but they *definitely* need a good cleaning and would need a refurbish to get them dark and shining again.

I took the tires off of my 35th when I got into an accident a few years ago and junked the car. I've been using them on my LX ever since (gotta do something to set yourself apart from the rest of the 8 million identical LX's on the road!), but have decided to take them off the car and part with them because I could use the money.

I'm asking $400 or best offer; I've been out of the loop for awhile with SC parts so I'm not up to speed on what the set usually fetches anymore.. I'd prefer not to ship them. I live in Waretown, NJ - the buyer could pick them up at my home or I could meet them at a point closer to where they live within reason. If it comes down to it, I will negotiate with shipping - I just don't know the most feasible way to ship a set of 4 wheels with tires.

E-mail me at nutopia1213@yahoo.com with offers, questions, or requests for pictures.

thanks,
-chris

Do they just need a cleaning or a complete paint job?

Back