Ford vs. Chevy Oct 17 Gulfport, MS

black99lightnin said:
Hey guys the 17th annual Ford/Chevy Drags will be held in Gulfport, MS on the 17th of October. We have some Ford Racer tickets left. If anyone is interested contact me at rf150sc@rtconline.com Also I never see an SC go down the track unless it was mine. Sold mine, so I'd like to see some of you guys racing.

More info on the race, just follow the link:

http://www.nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80120
I heard you bought a new cobra....how many of nloc people are going?

scott456 said:
I heard you bought a new cobra....how many of nloc people are going?

Yes, bought an 04 Redfire. Kept the L, and traded the GTP. Still blown twice. Hows the Cougar and the SC? Thinking of racing the SC? There should be atleast 4-5 of us. I will be running my GT, Bobby (95 red) will be working the race, hopefully Erik, Beau, and Wayne will race or atleast watch.

nice...can't wait to see the new mustang...how long is it going to be stock?!? man the cougar is still just sitting in the garage and the SC has been sitting in my backyard under a cover since that time I went to no problem raceway. Put smaller pulley on the truck's supercharger and going to order an upgraded computer for it. I might go to the track this weekend how much are the ford tickets?

scott456 said:
nice...can't wait to see the new mustang...how long is it going to be stock?!? man the cougar is still just sitting in the garage and the SC has been sitting in my backyard under a cover since that time I went to no problem raceway. Put smaller pulley on the truck's supercharger and going to order an upgraded computer for it. I might go to the track this weekend how much are the ford tickets?

Well the Chevy tickets are sold out. You could get one for a Ford, the SC would fall into bracket 3 so it'd be $35. I'm leaving the Cobra stock for a little while, trying to go to the track with it Weds and run a few baseline passes. Hoping 12.7's @ 112-113. Then I'll install the Predator tune into it.

Back