Ported heads, s model, and much more

SCGone

Completly rebuilt profesionally ported and polished heads, s model blower w/coustom top, BBK 70mm TB, and ported inlet plenum, crome intake pipe w/9" filter and all hardware, 2 @ 2.73 rears, 5 speed axles, original sc top, good timing cover, valve covers, rear hubs, ride control acuators, clutch master w/resivior, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, early model sc w/bad nose cone (made 12 psi until bearings went, could be good core), 2 abs controlers, 3 ride control computers, main relay box, coil packs, 5 speed ECU, auto ECU, 2 stock MAF, and numerous small hard parts. Sold car 4 months ago, and am now cleaning out garage. If what you need or want is not listed, message me and I will see if I can help. Also have complete 89 XR7 Auto w/bad engine but has clean title. (See listing in car section) Will provide pics upon request. In Florida.

yea how much for the blower, and could we see some pics of the blower with the top....how many miles etc on the blower too

SCGone said:
Completly rebuilt profesionally ported and polished heads, s model blower w/coustom top, BBK 70mm TB, and ported inlet plenum, crome intake pipe w/9" filter and all hardware, 2 @ 2.73 rears, 5 speed axles, original sc top, good timing cover, valve covers, rear hubs, ride control acuators, clutch master w/resivior, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, fuel rail, early model sc w/bad nose cone (made 12 psi until bearings went, could be good core), 2 abs controlers, 3 ride control computers, main relay box, coil packs, 5 speed ECU, auto ECU, 2 stock MAF, and numerous small hard parts. Sold car 4 months ago, and am now cleaning out garage. If what you need or want is not listed, message me and I will see if I can help. Also have complete 89 XR7 Auto w/bad engine but has clean title. (See listing in car section) Will provide pics upon request. In Florida.

how much for the bbk 70mm throttle body and adjustable regulator

How much for the TB, cold air kit, ported inlet plenum, and the fuel pressure regulator? Thanks Dan

I apologize if it took me a while to reply to all of you that have posted here, but I have been working like a dog since hurricanes Charley, Frances, Ivan, and Jeanne came through Florida. I have been out of town quite a bit, and lets just say that you don't always have Internet access when you are sleeping in a RV. As for prices either private message me with an offer, or e-mail me directly at bkerns@gmail.com. I can supply photos upon request. Again I apologize for my slugish response times.

I am trying to sell the TB and the plenum with the blower, but I still have the other two if you are interested.
x182dan said:
How much for the TB, cold air kit, ported inlet plenum, and the fuel pressure regulator? Thanks Dan

Back