Parting-out 1990 T-Bird Super Coupe

I could use new black leather seats, but I really don't think I can afford the seats AND the cost of shipping them cross-country! I will ask though.....

..how much you looking for the drivers seat??

Ira R..

35th anni ed front bumper and driver side fender

:( Guy please I need help im new and I love my baby but right now she needs a face lift front bumper and drivers fender HELP!

35th anni ed front bumper and driver side fender needed

:( Guy please I need help im new and I love my baby but right now she needs a face lift front bumper and drivers side fender I dont have a lot of money if parts needs paint thats ok anything resonable out there please let me know THANKS HELP! brianboyd89@yahoo.com

I need a harmonic balancer for my 89 SC for an engine with a cast iron crank. The Ford part # is: E9SZ6B321C. Please contact me should you have one. I'm outside Akron, OH

RMS

husbands 91 thunderbird sc

i am looking for a front bumper for my husbands 91 thunderbird sc, sometimes i think he loves that car more then me, if anyone can let me know. Thanks emai to dkrjim2000@yahoo.com

Is it a 5spd if it is how much + shipping do you want for the pressure line for the clutch. 77084 .......Thanks Tim

Last edited:
Back