drag22.jpg

coy miller and mike siska's first heads up run
:saeek: :saeek: :saeek: :saeek:
drag23.jpg

drag24.jpg

drag25.jpg

drag26.jpg

drag27.jpg

mike siska and coy round 2.. almost got the wheels off the ground!
drag28.jpg

and the results
drag29.jpg

drag30.jpg

Last edited:
drag31.jpg

drag32.jpg

drag33.jpg

drag34.jpg

drag35.jpg

drag36.jpg

drag37.jpg

drag38.jpg

drag39.jpg

drag40.jpg

drag41.jpg

mike and coy yet again.. one more inch and they're off the ground :)
drag42.jpg

and the results again
drag43.jpg

drag44.jpg

Last edited:
*right-click, Save all

That must have been pretty awesome.
hopefully I'll be able to go to one of these sometime.

Andrew

8ate8

You need to go out to Mt St. Helens and take some pictures! Hell, why not get paid for taking pictures. Damn that's the best coverage I have ever seen around here! :eek:

8ate8 wil you have any doubles??? i would like to have the one of my car leaving the line....its the blue one with the cobra r's and it sais nitto on the quarter window :D :cool:

Great shots at the track. You can take pics of my car anytime... just be sure to leave me out of them. :D

that's everything i got.. there were a couple that were blurry that i didn't post. sorry i didn't get everyone.. i was too busy getting my 15 passes in for the day :) took most of those launch pics during the bracket and eliminations rounds.

and do i have doubles? uh, they're digitial.. take all the doubles you want :)

thanks for the comments guys.. i like to play around in photography.. it's all in the camera settings and shot setup/placement :) if you look at the vid of coy and mike, i'm the guy in black kneeling against the barrier with the camera :) you can't get that close to the track at englishtown, so i was taking advantage of it at norwalk :)

yeah i know they are digital :rolleyes: but i dont have a computer at my house anymore and my one at work i cant save or do anything else on :mad: i was just wondering if you were going to have them developed and if you got doubles i would pay for them :D

wow.. thats a good bunch of pics. you shouldve put a dial up warning though. LOL. lucky im at work and we have a t1 connection here. :D im have a good bunch that im trying to get sent it myself. howd you do those wide shots?

photo stitch software.. just take the pics side by side standing in one spot and then the software merges them together.

btw, if anyone wants large sized photos of your car, just send me a PM and let me know which one is yours and I'll email you a 1024x768 of it.

JSC said:
Excellent job !!

Yeah, I nominate you as official SC shootout photographer.

JSC, I didn't think anyone watched or remembered that TV show but me...

"How about Cliff Richard then? Hello, Cliff Richard."

Andy 94SC said:
Yeah, I nominate you as official SC shootout photographer.

JSC, I didn't think anyone watched or remembered that TV show but me...

"How about Cliff Richard then? Hello, Cliff Richard."

That's funny ! I put that on there a couple of months ago....thought it would take much longer for someone to recognize it. I bought the dvd collection " Every stoopid episode" Goes well with cerveza :eek:

JSC said:
That's funny ! I put that on there a couple of months ago....thought it would take much longer for someone to recognize it. I bought the dvd collection " Every stoopid episode" Goes well with cerveza :eek:

I saw that DVD once, and almost picked it up. I should have, but I have a lot of them on VHS somewhere from when MTV used to play them back in the '80's. BBCA is starting to play some of them again, I started watching one, my wife didn't understand it, or why I was watching it. It was the "First, we sow the seed, and then nature grows the seed, then we eat the seed, then, we sow the seed, nature grows the seed and we eat the seed...." episode.

Back