more shootout pics

Andy 94SC said:
I saw that DVD once, and almost picked it up. I should have, but I have a lot of them on VHS somewhere from when MTV used to play them back in the '80's. BBCA is starting to play some of them again, I started watching one, my wife didn't understand it, or why I was watching it. It was the "First, we sow the seed, and then nature grows the seed, then we eat the seed, then, we sow the seed, nature grows the seed and we eat the seed...." episode.

You and i are definitely leading paralell lives in that regard! Difference being,my wife totally gets it.I have about six episodes on vhs , but just like the cassete deck,vhs is no longer in use at the house.I catch that on BBCA also,and i dutifully sit there and watch it as if i don't have the dvd :confused: and will never see it again :D " Oh hi mom.....this is a freind of mine called Mike,thats a freind of mine called Neil,and that a complete bastard i know called Rick!"

JSC said:
You and i are definitely leading paralell lives in that regard! Difference being,my wife totally gets it.I have about six episodes on vhs , but just like the cassete deck,vhs is no longer in use at the house.I catch that on BBCA also,and i dutifully sit there and watch it as if i don't have the dvd :confused: and will never see it again :D " Oh hi mom.....this is a freind of mine called Mike,thats a freind of mine called Neil,and that a complete bastard i know called Rick!"

I'll have to keep trying to get her to watch them. She does like Monty Python, so that's a start into British humor.

One final quote, that goes well with SC's too...

"This calls for a special blend of Psychology and extreme violence."

Sorry guys, back to the thread about the high quality shoot-out pix !!! If it's in Vegas next year,i will be in one!

You guys wouldn't happen to be talking about "The Young Ones" would ya?
If so, I just saw the episode where they went to rob the bank. It was Neil's birthday and nobody showed up to his party. I used to watch that show all the time. I'm also a Python fan. "Bring out your dead!" Classic.

Darkside said:
You guys wouldn't happen to be talking about "The Young Ones" would ya?
If so, I just saw the episode where they went to rob the bank. It was Neil's birthday and nobody showed up to his party. I used to watch that show all the time. I'm also a Python fan. "Bring out your dead!" Classic.

Yup, Young ones and Python :D That episode that you are talking about is the last one in the sereies. Classic last scene in the bus when they go off the cliff through a billboard of Cliff Richard! Course if you have not peeped all the episodes,the cliff joke may not be funny.

Last edited:
Are those BBS wheels for sale, Micah? What size are they?

Hay thanks, you are neat. I think what you are doing is neat. Those wheels are the RK edition, you will see them on a Volvo from time to time. You will see them on BMW's also from time to time. Aside from the Cobra R, Carroll Shelby said that the RK was the most iconic wheel of all time. I really enjoyed the performance they offered back then, but times have changed and the 20 inch wheel now offers substantial improvements especially in ease of parallel parking and such. Many drivability enhancement aspects of the 20 are now on the table.

Back