Anyone need a Carfax run??

FYI-

After getting home the day of Club Clash (I left early as the cold was getting to me, and I wasn't feeling too good), I ended up going to bed early. The next am went into work, was there for about 1.75 hours and was whisked away to St Luke's via ambulance for the second time in less than a week

I arrived there with a BP of 175/120-and was admitted to the Cardiac Care Center that morning. I'm back at home, resting comfortably after going through a Cardiac Catheterization procedure. Fortunately no blockage was found at all, and I am now on a lifelong regimen of Aspirin, Lopressor & Lipitor, along with participating in sleep apnea studies and a diet change.

So-I'm still alive and kicking-just have to take it easy for a while.

I have all of the Carfax reports saved to CD-ROM-for those that have not received their's yet, they will go out soon.

sorry to hear about what hapened hope your feeling beter can't wait to see the carfax just bought the car a month ago and th hg's were bad the only other thing i know about this car is it's from florida so i would like to know the history thanks for doing this for everyone
thanks Nick

Whoa! That doesn't sound good. I remember your post in the Members Lounge just the other day. Sounds like your doc needs to figure out what is going on. My Carfax isn't that important, so rest up and get to feeling better Birdman. :)

Get well

Same here, dont worry about my carfax get better first , I will keep you in my prayers.

Get Better

Well now I feel bad cuz I wanted a report too. Just a side note on the sleep apnea. LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR!! I just left a pharmacutical supply company that specializes in helping people with sleep apnea. If your doctor perscribes O2 please use it! There are way to many people out there that feel like having to use o2 makes them old. It keeps you from dying in your sleep! Use it. Feel free to pm or email me if the doc sets you up with any type of breathing apparatus. Whenever you get a chance my vin is: 1fapp64r5lh101889. brains06@hotmail.com. Please get well soon.

oh yeah

I almost forgot. Ask your doctor to give you an overnight oxsemitry. This is a test that lets him know what your oxygen saturation level is throughout the night. (how much o2 is in your blood) normal is 92% and up. Anything lower is reason for concern. The test is very easy, just clip a fingertip monitor on and go to sleep. Sorry if I sound like mother hen but this is a subject that is very close to me.

Hey birdman, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you are feeling better. If you still feel like running vins mine is 1FALP64R3RH210360 and my email is wolfs_rain@hotmail.com. However if you don't feel like it no big deal.

Please let me know via email if you have not received your Carfax yet. I'm finally up and out of bed now, so I can work on them.

Thanks for understanding, everyone. Nothing like a wake-up call from God to remind you that there are things that are more important.

I was on bedrest from Tuesday evening through Thursday-even though the catherterization showed no blockages, there were some problems during the procedure-I'm allergic to iodine and even though the doc did take some HD precautions I still suffered a reaction. The cath site itself is still very tender-guess that's what happens when you stuff a needle 1/4 inch thick into the femoral artery at it's closest point to the surface of the body-right in the crease of the leg.

I have several medications that I take now-and I have to say that it feels like they are doing their job. I feel better now than I have in at least a year. My wife says that I also seem more calm to her-and no more headaches or swollen feet/ankles due to fluid accumulation.

I'm VERY thankful that I received this chance to work on the problems before they became a major health issue-now I have to work on losing 104lbs :eek:

Ummm, pdennis-is the other VIN you gave me this??

2G2FV22P8S2210823

That's what carfax came back with-subbed the S for the 5 in position 10

yeah thats the vin, its to my 95 trans am... i must have typed it in wrong, the build sheet showed what i thought was a 5, not an S, my eyes are going, lol

Back