Will be in Glens Falls, NY area in july.....

tbirdsc35th

My family and I are taking a trip to the Glens Falls, NY area to see family in NY and Vermont areas. Are there any events taking place or anyone who might like to have me look them up while I'm there? This will be almost the entire month of July. I'll be in an explorer so sorry no SC. But hey just thought I'd mention it. I don't know how things will go while I'm there but you never know. The area is beautiful and the people were always nicer to me than some of the locals here in OK and I grew up here. Go figure. Whether I can see any of you or not though, my best to all in the New England area.

Edit: duh sorry not thinking. My email is:
webmaster@35ththunderbirdregistry.org

Last edited:
I'm in vermont....

I could give some ideas for stuff to do.

LIKE:
Vermont's most famous stone industry is the quarrying of granite, a hard, igneous rock._ Granite is quarried in the Vermont Piedmont and was once an important industry in towns like Hardwick and Woodbury._ The center of the granite industry in Vermont is Barre._ Barre is known as the "granite city" of Vermont._ The deepest granite quarries in the world are found there, including the Rock of Ages quarries._ Several other large quarries also produce this hard, heavy stone._ The blocks of granite are hauled out of the quarry by huge derricks._ It is split into smaller pieces and then transported to a finishingplant._ The granite is washed, cut, polished, and carved into cemetery monuments and statues._ Because granite is so hard, it is also used in the construction industry for building fronts and foundations.

I live in barre, and could give you some places to see in barre and around vermont. If you do stop by vermont, I would love to take a SC for a drive.

Back