1992 Wiring Diagrams – Never used

J.D.

SCCoA Member
1992 Thunderbird/Cougar Wiring Diagrams.
11”x17”, pages open out to 27”x17”.
Never used, cover page (see first picture) and next two pages are slightly yellow due to age.
$9 shipped within the continental US.
PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 143
  • open page.jpg
    open page.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 169
I will still take them if you have them. I just got a notification of a reply to this post for the first time. I don't know what's going on. Let me know for sure though you still have them and I will send the money.

Sorry for the delay!

John

dode said:
I will still take them if you have them. I just got a notification of a reply to this post for the first time. I don't know what's going on. Let me know for sure though you still have them and I will send the money.

Sorry for the delay!

John

I'll get back to you tomorrow as I already emailed abeery (post #5) about 2 hours ago and it's too late to call him tonight. However, he has an 89 and I have used diagrams for an 89. If he wants them, then you can have the new 92 ones.

Buyer (dode) has gone underground once again. Unused 1992 wiring diagrams are up for sale - see post #1 for description.
1989 wiring diagrams have been sold to abeery (Adam Beery) who promptly sent payment.

book still for sale??? does it cover all models or just sc?? let me know and i'll paypal you right away.

Back