parting out 1990 anniversary sc

baddabing80

Pretty much everything is good to go except for the front bumper cover and the engine, It just through a rod and I dont want to fix it. The interior has been redone so everything is good there, I also have a cold air intake w/k&n filter, magnaflow mufflers and the altenator is brand new. Im looking to get rid of what I can fast so I can haul to the junk yard. Just let me know and we can work something out.

Where are you at?

any pics, and how much for the cold air intake?

what shape are the wheel and tires in? ad how much?

I am in 35811, north Alabama.

If you're close, I may wantt he whole car..

Thanks!

Last edited:
sizemoremk said:
Where are you at?

any pics, and how much for the cold air intake?

what shape are the wheel and tires in? ad how much?

I am in 35811, north Alabama.

If you're close, I may wantt he whole car..

Thanks!
I am in Alexandria,Va close to D.C.
The rims are good condition (few minor scratches & still shiny) the center caps are a little faded and the tires have about 40% left. I would take $200 for the rims w/ or w/out tires, I can take tires off no problem.
Intake is fairly new and looks it and would take $75 w/filter.

If the balancer is still good I'll give you $20 + shipping to 14 central northbrookfield ma. 01535 let me know2 I need this part fast I know it is a throw away part but I need one to last a mnth so I can buy a BHJ for my bird :D I can send total paypal as soon as I have shipping cost!

darriantbird said:
If the balancer is still good I'll give you $20 + shipping to 14 central northbrookfield ma. 01535 let me know2 I need this part fast I know it is a throw away part but I need one to last a mnth so I can buy a BHJ for my bird :D I can send total paypal as soon as I have shipping cost!
sent you a pm

asharpdog said:
Looking for the AC bracket complete w/ the tensioners and blower pulley.... for my 1990 T-Bird SC
I also have a converted a/c compressor, the tensioner Is mechanically sound but the casing around it has a piece busted off of it and Im not to sure if I want just get rid of the blower pulley because someone is interested in the blower itself

The tensioner isnt cracked I was looking at the wrong one. If you want the bracket and tensioner w/out sc pulley let me know

Last edited:
Prick_Racing said:
do ya got a vmm??? let me know ok
yes but i think it is messed up because it always said change oil now after I sent to synthetic oil but everything else works on it, It could of just been the sensor didnt work with synthetic. If you want I have for $35 shipped

Here is a list of things that are already spoken for.
rims, harmonic balancer, and interior
I still have alot of stuff left under the hood and body parts.

Daybirdsc said:
would you be intrested in selling the whole car if so what shape is it in and how much.

Yes, is this possible? I would be interested in just the rolling chassie. I dont need motor and probably the tranny. I need the complete body though. Any rust? How many miles?

Let me know.

Shane

quick35th said:
Yes, is this possible? I would be interested in just the rolling chassie. I dont need motor and probably the tranny. I need the complete body though. Any rust? How many miles?

Let me know.

Shane
No rust but needs new paint job let you know when im done stripping parts.has 180,000

Back