parting out 35th anniversary, still have all parts

Bleed_Ford_Blue

This car belongs to a buddy of mine who doesnt have the ability to list it here where you guys can find it. The car is currently a complete 60,000 mile 35th in VERY nice shape. You can either call me (contact info at bottom of post) or him (Chris) for parts info.
Chris Zwemkie (801)-686-1282

The car is in Utah not Oklahoma

OFFICER JOE SAYS:

"As my job as 'SC preservation guide'...

Your buddy is *** and should sell the car whole... rather than part out
YET ANOTHER... LOW MILE MINT CONDITION SC... 35TH ANNY NONE THE LESS... :mad:

DONT DO IT..."

jOe

how much he want for it if it is not to much i might come and get it mabe realy depends on how much because i would have to travel out there from arizona witch would not be run lol

Prick_Racing said:
i talked to him and hes going to call me back hope you let him sell it to me :)
I dont know how I would stop him, and I know for sure I would rather it went to a good home than 500 good homes.

Why does he want to part it out? Is he crazy? Was it an auto or stick? Sun roof or no sun roof?

Shane

does your VIN verify that? according to THIS site (production numbers), all 35ths are autos. I personally dont know as I have no experience with them but if your vin says 5 spd, and gives 35th paint code (meaning your car wasnt converted one way or the other prior to you owning it) then you should have the production numbers appended

How can you tell by looking at the VIN? That is interesting. I have always read that Ford made some 5spd 35ths. Matter of fact I have a mag review at home where they test a brand new 35th 5spd. I should scan the pic and post it.

Shane

quick35th said:
How can you tell by looking at the VIN? That is interesting. I have always read that Ford made some 5spd 35ths. Matter of fact I have a mag review at home where they test a brand new 35th 5spd. I should scan the pic and post it.

Shane[/QUOTE

I havent done any decoding of the SC VINs but I know the VIN on my 67 mustang codes the engine, transmission, interior style, trim package, and even paint so I am sure these cars do too. Someone here will know how to do it, I would ask around if I were you. I do however know that putting a 5spd in the 35ths (or any automatics) is a popular conversion.

Dan

There are 5 speed cars

Bleed_Ford_Blue said:
all 35ths are autos from the factory, i have no clue about the sunroof
They could be had either way. The same goes for any other option. The three things that are only 35th is the black wheels, blue trim with the silver boot strip, and the suade interior....
The other thing is if you look at the build tag on the rad. support it will show you if it is a true 35th.. There will be a 35th on the tag....
Most people will not go thru the trouble of getting the wheels, badges, blue trim parts and the suade seats..
Maybe in a bunch of years from now they will, be not right now.

These cars I do know something about as I have a bunch of them already. Some time ago someone got mad at me because I was buying up all of them that came along...Well I have slowed down now and now I am tring to make some of them look nice........Rich

pro street rich said:
They could be had either way. The same goes for any other option. The three things that are only 35th is the black wheels, blue trim with the silver boot strip, and the suade interior....
The other thing is if you look at the build tag on the rad. support it will show you if it is a true 35th.. There will be a 35th on the tag....
Most people will not go thru the trouble of getting the wheels, badges, blue trim parts and the suade seats..
Maybe in a bunch of years from now they will, be not right now.

These cars I do know something about as I have a bunch of them already. Some time ago someone got mad at me because I was buying up all of them that came along...Well I have slowed down now and now I am tring to make some of them look nice........Rich
like i previously stated. i got my info off of this site. but I will have to keep an eye out for a 5 spd 35th, I always liked the way they looked but cant stand an auto

Okay i just got around to reading this tread I'm the one with the 35th. I'm parting it cause I have taken a few items off it nothing much it will still run and runs great but anyway I have a great looking leak free intercooler it is auto and it has a sunroof as well. All body panels are straight and paint in awesome shape. The interior is in good shape as well sat in a garage for years before the owner passed away. Drop me a PM or contact me on my cell and i will get back to you asap. Thanks for all your help Dan (Bleed-Ford-Blue)

Back