Thread: Low mileage original owner '89 Super Coupe for sale

Thumbs up '89 Super Coupe for sale - low mileage original owner vehicle

I live in northern Illinois and I need to open up some garage space so I'm afraid the SC has to go. It's about to turn over 58,000 miles. I bought it new and the original window sticker lists the 'Preferred Equipment Package 157' and 'Premium Luxury Group' which include various creature comforts. It also has the AOD, power moonroof, JBL Audio System (cassette player, no CD), grey fabric interior and clearcoat paint. The only thing under the hood non-original is the K&N air filter (except of course things like belts and hoses). It was repainted a couple years ago in its original dark blue clearcoat to remove some parking lot door dings and a small dent in the hood. The sheet metal is absolutely straight. There is a cigarette burn on the passengers seat (not readily noticeable, but I guess you shouldn't give drunken women rides home). Their is a chip in the paint over the right rear wheel (not sure where that one came from). The Pirelli all-season performance tires are far superior to original equipment and have about 5000 miles. Everything else is in new condition and the car needs nothing to drive anywhere in the country - as long as it's not snowing! Price is $7500. Additional pictures are available via email from [email protected]
    Last edited by nuketrainer; 10-26-2004 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Pictures plus price