Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 1990 Anniversary Sc T Bird

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3

    1990 Anniversary Sc T Bird

    SUPER CLEAN only 51k original miles
    all power,leather,cold air,heat,nice sound system. cherry car.all original, no mods, never raced, very well taken care of.
    . $3500 obo
    these pics were taken about 730pm so i had to lighten them. they do not do the car justice. I will get better pics. 806-441-1247 jason

    http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...T+BIRD&.view=l
    like i said these pics suck, but its been raining alot here and have not had a chance to get some more. email or call if interested
    AHUGE01@YAHOO.COM
    im in Lubbock Tx
    Last edited by AHUGE1; 10-22-2004 at 12:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rigby, Idaho
    Posts
    106
    Sunroof???
    Last edited by Mustang IIowner; 10-22-2004 at 10:47 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3
    NO sunroof

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3
    Ttt $2900.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Paulina, Louisiana
    Posts
    120
    Everything works? Any mechanical/electrical probs?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    2,577

    Still available??

    I'm going back thru some old posts to see if there are any of these cars still available. I noticed yours, and since I'm in TX also, thought I'd make contact. If this car is still avialable, please contact me at jdavis300@satx.rr.com.

    Thanks,

    Jerry Davis

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    120
    Hey would you be intrested in any trades,


    email me at borta14@aol.com

    dave,

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    153
    Quote Originally Posted by AHUGE1
    SUPER CLEAN only 51k original miles
    all power,leather,cold air,heat,nice sound system. cherry car.all original, no mods, never raced, very well taken care of.
    . $3500 obo
    these pics were taken about 730pm so i had to lighten them. they do not do the car justice. I will get better pics. 806-441-1247 jason

    http://f2.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/...T+BIRD&.view=l
    like i said these pics suck, but its been raining alot here and have not had a chance to get some more. email or call if interested
    AHUGE01@YAHOO.COM
    im in Lubbock Tx

    Do you still have the car?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12
    I'm very interested and would like to purchase very soon if you get back with me
    antonzak@hotmail.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    4,200
    Quote Originally Posted by SupercoupeZ
    I'm very interested and would like to purchase very soon if you get back with me
    antonzak@hotmail.com
    Thread is almost year old. Take a guess!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Republic of Texas
    Posts
    2,577

    Ggggone...

    Quote Originally Posted by txsc
    I'm going back thru some old posts to see if there are any of these cars still available. I noticed yours, and since I'm in TX also, thought I'd make contact. If this car is still avialable, please contact me at jdavis300@satx.rr.com.

    Thanks,

    Jerry Davis
    The previous owner responded to me back in Feburary - It was long gone then.

    JD

Similar Threads

  1. For that person that ask can a sc beat this car.
    By catwithboost in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 06:06 PM
  2. Questions about 1990 35th anniversary edition
    By goflamesgo in forum New SC Owner Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 08:44 AM
  3. FS: 1990 35th Anniversary SC Wheels w/ tires
    By nutopia in forum Parts for Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 06:57 PM
  4. 35th anniversary bird price?
    By Tony8470 in forum Non Technical Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-26-2003, 08:47 PM
  5. prob with 1990 stock t bird sc
    By neverfastenough in forum Technical Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 12:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •