Parting out 89 SC 5-Speed

Toxic281

I am Parting Out My 89 Sc
Car Is complete and Everything is up for grabs
i am starting to list parts on ebay, but i had reserved the right to sell local.
anyone need anything? :)
PARTS FOR SALE

Front Bumper

I'm looking for the front bumper. I PMed you about it a couple days a go.
Do ya have one?

Metalman

Big e - I have a red mirror for you.

89sck@t - What are you looking for? I have a 90 parts car.

Toxic281 - My wife wrecked my white 91' SC. I need headlight panel, driver's side headlight, clear corner on same side(doubt anyone would have that), front bumper cover w/sidelights(prefer white), hood latch mounting bracket that bolts to core support, and 2 17x9 gray Cobra R rims. If anyone can help me with any of these parts please email me at sho_taurus1111@msn.com TY

P.S. I'm in va. 23669 and yes the pic below is what she use to look like :(
Sorry I'm just coping and pasting too tired to keep typing that over again.

Last edited:
sho taurus said:
Big e - I have a red mirror for you.

89sck@t - What are you looking for? I have a 90 parts car.

Toxic281 - My wife wrecked my white 91' SC. I need headlight panel, driver's side headlight, clear corner on same side(doubt anyone would have that), front bumper cover w/sidelights(perfer white), hood latch mounting bracket that bolts to core support, and 2 17x9 gray Cobra R rims. If anyone can help me with any of these parts please email me at sho_taurus1111@msn.com TY

P.S. I'm in va. 23669 and yes the pic below is what she use to look like :(
Sorry I'm just coping and pasting too tired to keep typing that over again.

What part of hampton you be in? I live right next door to Hampton University...literally. Hampton Harbor apartments.

Stephen

I live off Harris Creek Rd off of Foxhill Rd. near Willow Oaks shopping center. What parts are you looking for? So I can tell you if they any good. Metalman got the dashboard and console months ago.

Last edited:
Back