Cobra R hood F/S

V8Supercoupe

Hey guys. I have a Cobra R hood for sale. The hood is still in unpainted form. It has been drilled for hood pins which I will provide to you.

The catch with the hood is, the rear drivers corner has a tiny chip out of it. I know it could easily be fiberglassed by anyone....regardless of skill level. ALSO, The hood didn't follow the lines on the fender good enough for me. If you follow the fitment of these hoods at all you know they never fit all that well and they need a little messaging to get them looking real good.
I am sticking with the OEM hood for now, as I am getting the car stripped and repainted. Until I know what the new engine combo is going to be, I'm not spending the money on getting the new hood done.

email me at:
sales@rosewoodstructures.com

Later,
skip

Oh stop teasing me.....Which hood is this?

Leforrest said:
Hey guys. I have a Cobra R hood for sale. The hood is still in unpainted form. It has been drilled for hood pins which I will provide to you.

The catch with the hood is, the rear drivers corner has a tiny chip out of it. I know it could easily be fiberglassed by anyone....regardless of skill level. ALSO, The hood didn't follow the lines on the fender good enough for me. If you follow the fitment of these hoods at all you know they never fit all that well and they need a little messaging to get them looking real good.
I am sticking with the OEM hood for now, as I am getting the car stripped and repainted. Until I know what the new engine combo is going to be, I'm not spending the money on getting the new hood done.

email me at:
sales@rosewoodstructures.com

Later,
skip

Hello Brian,
how's it going?

This is the Cobra R for an 89-93. I originally bought it from one of your Conn. neighbors last year sometime. I would like to get 300 bux for it. It's in good shape other than the problems I mentioned. When the time comes, I will most likely be buying another one, but for now, I have some other more important descisions to make as far as what direction the car is heading.

How's your car making out?

The 302 runs like a charm in my car now! Hopefully a 393 will be in it's future!

Take it easy!
Skip

SCrazy said:
Oh stop teasing me.....Which hood is this?

All is good here and my car is running great. BUT the paint is literally pealing off of the hood, roof and trunk. I'm gonna try to get it painted this winter and am toying with the idea of a hood but I'm not real sure what I'm gonna do. The other thing I'm considering is just finding a '94 or '95 for 4 or 5 grand and just moving my motor to it. I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I suppose my timing on the hood will not really work for you.

Talk to you later.

Brian

too bad its not the standard cowl hood. I'm looking for a cowl, rather than the cobra hood which i think doesn't flow with the body lines of the car because the R hood has a more rounded cowl. OH well.....

Back