HotRod Magazine SC

mfewtrail said:
PS: I searched the forum a few times and didn't come up with anything related, sorry if it's a repost(please delete the topic if so) ;)
Yeah right, you're just rubbing it in. That thing is one the most ridiculous creations I have ever seen. So, laugh it up GTP boy. :p :D

Darkside said:
Yeah right, you're just rubbing it in. That thing is one the most ridiculous creations I have ever seen. So, laugh it up GTP boy. :p :D

I'm not laughing, even if it doesn't look good. The owner of that SC "butchered" it in my opinion. I actually like SC's, that's why I joined this board...I'll own one sometime in the near future. ;) BTW, they make a "kit" to do that same style conversion to T-Birds and early 90's model Pontiac Grand Prix's...I've seen pictures of GP's butchered in that same fashion before. :(

Last edited:
Sad thing is, that frankenstien gets in Hot Rod and I CAN'T. My car is 100X cooler than that is. Hell anybody's car here is cooler than that.

"Grafted sheet metal..."

It's one of the kits that is mentioned in this thread previously :rolleyes:

Guys in Hot Rod mag apparently don't do their research, and believe everything they are told by the owner.

i heard there wer like 3 sc projects going on there, ill ask my friend for the link, he said there was a 87, 89, and a 94 they had projects going on.

Tyler

It just doesn't look right. Something would need to be done on the side of the car to make it look half way decent. You got old rounded front and old rounded rear and a flat side.

-Steve

Ever see an early Taurus parked next to a 49 Ford? I have and the Taurus looks like a modern 49. Both are bulbus. I remember thinking in 89 when I drove a company Taurus that putting the sheet metal of the 49 on a Taurus SHO would be cool for someone who likes that kind of thing. But when I saw this abortion of a good wedge shaped SC-------They missed the mark.

There was an unfinished on on ebay a couple of yrs ago.

Back