My car is dead so i'm parting out the mods.

Jayls5

EDIT!

I decided to fix up the car, but i still do have a few things for sale:

255 LPH fuel pump brand new (says walbro on the pump. Comes with the electronics and fuel filter)
one 89-93 style blower in good condition
AOD transmission (overdrive needs to be fixed)
8.8 Rear end (used, but works fine)
3.73 gears new in box (Box says "Ford Performance Racing")
Spoiler- SOLD

Last edited:
FearThis SC said:
Interested in the 70MM throttle body? BBK? What are you asking? Shoot me a message or email!

The throttle body is edelbrock i believe. I can do 150 shipped.

danekejt said:
interested in the top. how much do you want for the top? what is wrong with the car?

$100 + shipping for raised top.

The car's keyway or whatever is broken, so it needs a new crank. I can't afford it so i'm parting out the car, then selling it without an engine.

nanatothesixth said:
interested in lip spoiler, what brand is it? thanks! Tom

I'll take a picture of it when I get back home this friday. I forgot brand, but it's new in the box. It's not tacky and goes well with the car.

I'm interested in the 8.8 rear end. Do you just have stock gears in there? Any info and pricing would be appreciated.
Thanks, Kris

Kris Campos said:
I'm interested in the 8.8 rear end. Do you just have stock gears in there? Any info and pricing would be appreciated.
Thanks, Kris

The 8.8 rear end is all wrapped up in bubble wrap. The previous owner said he bought it new (or like new).

I believe it has stock gears in it, but the 3.73's in the box i'm selling were supposed to go into it. If you want to buy both I can send them together for cheaper. $300+ actual freight shipping sound good?

Edit: I'm going to find out if it's a ford racing rear end before i sell it. I'll get back to you when i get back home friday.

sizemoremk said:
How much for the 94/95 plenum shipped to 35811?

Thanks!

Umm $50 + actual shipping from virginia beach sound good? I don't know how much it will be to ship exactly, but i'll be doing it via UPS.

Jayls5 said:
Umm $50 + actual shipping from virginia beach sound good? I don't know how much it will be to ship exactly, but i'll be doing it via UPS.

My guess is less than 10 bucks.

Hows about 50 shipped :D

sizemoremk said:
My guess is less than 10 bucks.

Hows about 50 shipped :D

Haha gimme a break, i'm already getting screwed out of this whole thing. If you can afford the extra $ i'd greatly appreciate it.

Jayls5 said:
I lost a **** load of money buying this car. Please make reasonable offers.

Stuff for sale:

Three 89-93 blowers, all functional
10% overdrive pully
High flow intake
73 mm MAF
70 mm TB
94-95 inlet plenum
raised top
intercooler fan
brand new 8.8 rear end
3.73 gears in the box
255 LPH fuel pump in box
lip spoiler new in box
dont give up keep it

Jayls5 said:
Haha gimme a break, i'm already getting screwed out of this whole thing. If you can afford the extra $ i'd greatly appreciate it.

OK,
Give me a shipping charge to 35811 then....

midnitethunder said:
dont give up keep it

I'd have to replace the crank. I don't have the know how, nor the money to pay someone to do it. I loved this car and i hadn't even driven it yet. I'm in love with the features, but i have to cut my losses now.

shockwave, i responded.

How about $100 + shipping for the 255 fuel pump? Is this one from MN-12 Performance or from another vendor?

Last edited:
Back