Happy Birthday To Me Happy Happy Happy Day

stocker 89

Hope that moon turns blood red tonight ... Next time is 2007 looking so foward to it. Wow do I miss SUPER COUPIN so bad. I was rolling in my 93 tempo tonight GEESH things just arn't the same. Good on gas though....

Take Care Peace !

stocker 89 said:
Hope that moon turns blood red tonight ... Next time is 2007 looking so foward to it. Wow do I miss SUPER COUPIN so bad. I was rolling in my 93 tempo tonight GEESH things just arn't the same. Good on gas though....

Take Care Peace !
I bet the Tempo would really spank your SC if it had a good ole Turbo installed on it! :p
Hopefully you can get one for your birthday. ;)

dirtybird91 said:
I bet the Tempo would really spank your SC if it had a good ole Turbo installed on it! :p
Yick. I like turbo 2.3L Fords as much as the next guy, but I'd never turbo the one installed in the Tempo... The Duratec could be fun, the Lima's solid as a rock, but that OHV 2.3's a piece of junk. (no offense, stocker, although I'm guessing you won't be offended anyway. :) )
Happy birthday, by the way!

He He!!!!

Vyk!
This is just the latest saga between Stocker and I in our debate about Turbo vs. Supercharging. I think Turbo's are all out better for drag racing, but Stocker thinks that Superchargers are much better. :rolleyes:
My 1991 Supercoupe is out in New Mexico at HP Performance and will be undergoing a Turbo transplant.

Anyways, we will know for sure when I suck him up through one of my turbo's and spit him out my exhaust pipes! :D A crispy road kill treat! ;) I would salvage his doors after I blow them off, but I hear a guy has some fiberglass doors that should be available soon. :p

I cant really see a debate on this. Go to the local dragstrip aand see what the Buick Grand Nationals are doing. Last time I was at the track one of them was running low 11 and he drove the car in. No nitrous, just mods and a really big turbo. I know they are lighter but If I had the option twin turbos would be the way to go. A.R. blowers are great but I have yet to see one turn 11. Or maybe I am wrong too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes . It was a good one got what I wanted...HEHE

GNs are slow unless modified................. Isn't everything though. No matter what you say DB91 you will never ever and I do mean for forever convince me that turbo chargin is better option than supercharging. SCs are way more responsive especially if you up the compression . Really isn't that what turbo is for to give the cylinders more air for better performance. To make up for your lack of size and power.... Get a real big block up the comp and forget the turbo or the SC they are just a waste of space and weight on a real street motor ... superturbocoupe anyway heck that don't even make sense what you gonna do hook up the turbo to your exhaust for better flow..LOL

Hey my 93 tempo is a 2dr GL and it is quick for a front wheel 4 cyl ... I was impressed it was faster than my 89 tempo. That is whay I bought it for $200.00 smackers .... I hear they made a 6cyl version of the tempo anbody own one or have driven a 6cyl I better they would be fast seein how they are alot lighter.. What is the addy for the tempo topaz club of america anywho?

stocker 89 said:
GNs are slow unless modified................. Isn't everything though. No matter what you say DB91 you will never ever and I do mean for forever convince me that turbo chargin is better option than supercharging. SCs are way more responsive especially if you up the compression . Really isn't that what turbo is for to give the cylinders more air for better performance. To make up for your lack of size and power.... Get a real big block up the comp and forget the turbo or the SC they are just a waste of space and weight on a real street motor ... superturbocoupe anyway heck that don't even make sense what you gonna do hook up the turbo to your exhaust for better flow..LOL

Stocker I am bound and determined to prove my case here! I am going to convince you even if I have to stop by there and take you for a ride. I would wind up scaring you so bad that we would have to install a supercharger on your pacemaker. :p
Also, I have seen many real street motors get OWNED by smaller engines with a power adder. This type of thing is common Dude. :D
Read the article in December's issue of Mustangs and Fast Fords that just came out a few days ago and explain to me why Eaton, KENNE BELL, and VORTECH just got their @$$es KICKED in a comparison against a turbo. :D
In fact the turbo was a full 178HP and 154lb-ft of torque STRONGER after 3600 RPM. ;)
Just the facts Stocker, just the facts. :cool:

Last edited:
Hey Dirtybird, you need to mae a trip to the western Side of Va when that bad boy is done, would love to see it :D I love turbos :D

Brian

Stewie said:
Hey Dirtybird, you need to mae a trip to the western Side of Va when that bad boy is done, would love to see it :D I love turbos :D

Brian

Well, you may be in luck Brian because I am in Southwest Virginia. ;)

That's cool, we'll have to meet up sometime, I am also about an hour from Wise. You have a 95 SC you are driving right now, right? Heck, i have never been in a 94/95 model, wouldn't mind to eet up and ride it even :D

Brian

Stewie said:
That's cool, we'll have to meet up sometime, I am also about an hour from Wise. You have a 95 SC you are driving right now, right? Heck, i have never been in a 94/95 model, wouldn't mind to eet up and ride it even :D

Brian

Mine is actually a '94SC. Hell for kicks, I would bring a '93 Ford Tempo if that was all I had. :p

hey, the Tempo would probably outru ths Vicy hehe We should meet up sometime. I think some of us Eastern Ky guys from www.kyhorsepower.com may meet up sometime, you can join in! May check that site too, think you are close enough to participate in Kyhorsepowerin' :D Heck,we need some morecarboats over there, basically its me, a couple ImpalaSS guys and a buttload of Stangs and F-bodies LOL

Brian

Back