Thread: looking for my old sc I sold to dustin yenny

looking for my old sc I sold to dustin yenny

Sorry guys I knoiw this isnt a technical question but I sold my 93 red sc to Dustin Yenny several months ago and I told him to keep me informed in how it was. I also gave him a C&L maf for it to bring to a dino to help him out a little and I have never heard from him again and he never sent me my maf back either. I tried him at home but his # has been changed and so has his moms. If anyone knows him please let me know I mainly just wanna know how the car is running if he even still has it. If anyone has any info on him or it please let me know would maybe like to buy it back
    Its a 93, red, black leather, 42# injectors with all the goodies along with it.
    Thanks yall
    Tad

Quote Originally Posted by tadmichael22
    Sorry guys I knoiw this isnt a technical question but I sold my 93 red sc to Dustin Yenny several months ago and I told him to keep me informed in how it was. I also gave him a C&L maf for it to bring to a dino to help him out a little and I have never heard from him again and he never sent me my maf back either. I tried him at home but his # has been changed and so has his moms. If anyone knows him please let me know I mainly just wanna know how the car is running if he even still has it. If anyone has any info on him or it please let me know would maybe like to buy it back
    Its a 93, red, black leather, 42# injectors with all the goodies along with it.
    Thanks yall
    Tad
    I believe he still has it and it is running good. He spent quite a bit of time sorting things out but I know he put stock injectors and MAF back in it. Last I heard he was looing for a 5spd. Dont' know if he'd sell it or not. Haven't heard from him in quite awhile. I don't have any contact info for him, sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

thank you. I guess if you hear anything about it or from him please let me know I would be interested in it if he would want to sell it back.
    Tad
    PS my regular e mail is Tadmichael22@aol.com