Grey leather interior - 97 (PA) Excellent condition

lostsoul74

Hey guys, thought you might be interested in the PA areas, there was a complete interior from a 97 bird in Ebay that ended today for only a hundred bucks, Grey leather with the cloth/twead inserts. They looked in excellent condition, but there in Pittsburgh. Too far for me, but a real shame for any one to miss. The rear is not the fold down like most SC's, but hte fronts are perfect if you have the grey interior, or take it all and switch out your rear folds. heres a copy of the bid, it's over now, but heres her email address. Offer her what ever, shed be happy to take it, 75 would be a great steal. contact her at nappysamii@msn.com I've already talked with her.

oh well, tried to copy it here, anyways, heres the ebay item number 7931615117 , just copy and past it to the search. dont reply to me, contact her if interested, I think there a steal, just wish it was closer.

lostsoul74 said:
Hey guys, thought you might be interested in the PA areas, there was a complete interior from a 97 bird in Ebay that ended today for only a hundred bucks, Grey leather with the cloth/twead inserts. They looked in excellent condition, but there in Pittsburgh. Too far for me, but a real shame for any one to miss. The rear is not the fold down like most SC's, but hte fronts are perfect if you have the grey interior, or take it all and switch out your rear folds. heres a copy of the bid, it's over now, but heres her email address. Offer her what ever, shed be happy to take it, 75 would be a great steal. contact her at nappysamii@msn.com I've already talked with her.

oh well, tried to copy it here, anyways, heres the ebay item number 7931615117 , just copy and past it to the search. dont reply to me, contact her if interested, I think there a steal, just wish it was closer.

Could not find item #7931615117
The auction may be over, or may have been started since the listings were last updated.

x182dan said:
Could not find item #7931615117
The auction may be over, or may have been started since the listings were last updated.

just ask her for photos then. auction ended when I posted this. still thought you could view items for 90 days with item number.she got lots of detailed pics.

seats

lostsoul74 said:
just ask her for photos then. auction ended when I posted this. still thought you could view items for 90 days with item number.she got lots of detailed pics.
i just veiwed them. they are nice

silver92 said:
i just veiwed them. they are nice

she just sent me an email thanking me for the post (how curtious :), anyways, she said she wasnt going to junk them yet, that shed relist on ebay one more time, so make her an offer boys if your in pa before it goes back on, cant beat that deal, only wish they were closer to me.

That cool. Interior improvement is not a simple task to do. My friend have the grey interior with the Jimi Hendrix posters. That looks good. I would definitely share this information with him.

Back