Looking for a 89-95 SC

Tom_janowski

Looking to buy a SuperCoupe. Price range between 2000-4000, looking for a v8 5spd. live in CT...will travel anywhere around New England, NYC, and NJ.thanks Tom

Tom_janowski said:
Looking to buy a SuperCoupe. Price range between 2000-4000, looking for a v8 5spd. live in CT...will travel anywhere around New England, NYC, and NJ.thanks Tom

Tom,
I have never heard of a V8 5spd with a thunderbird. :eek:

supercoupes didn't come with v8's. and the birds that did come with v8's were all automatics.

any way I have a 93' LX with the 5.0 V8 and automatic tranny. white ext and grey int. It is a supercoupe clone. it has supercoupe rims, body kit, and steering wheel. the kit still needs to be painted it is red. the tranny has less than 4k miles on it. I replaced it about 2 months ago with a stage one tranny that was built for a mustang. it was built to handle up to 350hp. shifts are firm and possitive. I also replaced the torque converter with a new unit. the tranny alone cost $1,000. it has a home made cold air intake. aftermarket exhaust with dual 3" tips. accel ignition wires. pioneer cd player. all four interior speakers are pioneers. 444watt sony amplifier powering an mtx thunder 6000 12" subwoofer. this car came with every factory option except for leather interior and a rear spoiler. the passenger side fender has a small dent in it rite behind the corner light and the car has a verry bumpy ride because it needs new shocks/struts.

I am asking $2,000 as is or $2,300 and I will paint the body kit so that every thin is the same color. I really need the money soon so I may be able to work on the price a little. oh yeah I also live in CT. give me a call @ (860)983-2097 my name is angel. or email me agotay84@aol.com

Tom_janowski said:
Im sorry i meant v6..

Agotay84: pics? where in ct do you live?

I live in west hartford. if you give me your e-mail adress I can send you pics. I have to get rid of the car asap. I need to buy something thats a little more gas friendly. I'm looking to get $1600 o.b.o. give me a call @ 983-2097 my name is angel

Tom,

I have a complete 92 SC 5-spd that runs, but needs work. It has been modified to almost 400 HP. It has 9 X 17 rims with nearly new BFGoodrich G-Force KDW 275R40-17 (rear) and 255R45-17 (front). I will sell real cheap and deliver it to you. I have a two-page document and photos that I can send from my e-mail. If you are interested, please reply to my e-mail addresses:

dnorsworthy@satx.rr.com and gtma-dan@texas.net

Thanks,
Don

Super Coupe For Sale

-------------->NEEDS BRAKE LINE<---------------
1992 White Super Coupe, Auto W/shiftkit, K&N Filter Kit..
Leather, Power Everything, Keypad/Factory Alarm, Kill Switch
(Removeable Computer Chip) SunRoof, Fold Down Rear Seats..
Newer Head Gaskets (12-10-03?) the mileage was 106,xxx,
Thermastat, Oil and Coolant changed 6-12-04, (109,xxx miles)
newer blower and idler belts, and others.. $1,800 o.b.o.
Thanx Rob

Back