89' SC For Sale 75k miles Mint Condition !!

leadfoot

For Sale is an 89' Black Thunderbird SC with only 75k original miles on it. The car runs great and has no problems. The interior of the car is in excellent condition as you can tell from the pictures. The exterior is also in good condition with only a little paint chipping by the fog lights. Right now the car has silver and white decals on it but they can be removed if wanted. I also have 17" chrome Cobra R rims on the car along with Nitto 245 tires. Also I do have tires I use for winter along with the original rims and will sell all of this stuff or just one set if you want. I also had a Sony Xplod Cd player installed in the car. I had front brakes done at about 55 k miles and rear brakes done at about 70 k miles. If you have any other questons about the car feel free to email me at j_reisdorf@yahoo.com As for price I'm looking to get around $4,000 obo for everything but will lower the price if your not interested in the rims. I have looked at tons of SC's all over and can tell you that you won't find a better deal then this anywere. I'm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but would be willing to work out a delivery set up if needed. Thanks Jay :) Please email me if you would like pictures I couldnt get them to upload here.

Last edited:
leadfoot said:
For Sale is an 89' Black Thunderbird SC with only 75k original miles on it. The car runs great and has no problems. The interior of the car is in excellent condition as you can tell from the pictures. The exterior is also in good condition with only a little paint chipping by the fog lights. Right now the car has silver and white decals on it but they can be removed if wanted. I also have 17" chrome Cobra R rims on the car along with Nitto 245 tires. Also I do have tires I use for winter along with the original rims and will sell all of this stuff or just one set if you want. I also had a Sony Xplod Cd player installed in the car. I had front brakes done at about 55 k miles and rear brakes done at about 70 k miles. If you have any other questons about the car feel free to email me at j_reisdorf@yahoo.com As for price I'm looking to get around $4,000 obo for everything but will lower the price if your not interested in the rims. I have looked at tons of SC's all over and can tell you that you won't find a better deal then this anywere. I'm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but would be willing to work out a delivery set up if needed. Thanks Jay :)

Pics didnt show up.....

Why is nobody interested its a great car at a great price !!

How can nobody be interested in this car. It is priced alot better then almost every car on this post site. Please give me feedback as to what I'm doing wrong or what more I can do to get a better response.

Sc

Right now is just a bad time to sell with winter right around the corner , these cars are not made for winter, nor would you want to drive such a nice car in the winter time , next spring is a great time to sell , with the spring fever coming , everyone wants to get their toys out and start driving them again , so that is your best time , just hold to it for now , eat a beater car to drive and store the SC till next year , I to have a few SCs to sell , mine are real nice also but will have to wait untill next spring , 4 grand is a good price for that car , I just one of my SCs that was a 89 from Vegas , for 5 grand , but had a killer sound system in it , guy loves the car and I think he got a great deal , 1 owner old lady owned SC , cant beat that deal . hang in there , DW 87 TC Pace car , the real thing .

not quite

That's a great car but not the great price. $4000 for an 89...no way. I'd give you $2500 at most for it. I bought one 2 years ago for 1750.

Back