Track Day at Montgomery Motorsports Park dragstrip

MickeyD LX50

The Bama Mafia, a car "club" from Birmingham, of which I am a member, is trying to rent the Montgomery Motorsports Park Dragstrip for a Track Day.. It will cost about 2500.00 and if we can get 50 cars it will be 50.00 each for all day use of the track. Perhaps some guys from the SCCOSE might want to sign up? You won't have to wait 2-3 hrs to get runs in, you can just go around as many times as you want. We currently have 20 people signed up. We need 50 confirmed signups so that we can talk to the track owners and set up a date. If you would like to signup let me know.

UPDATE: Track Day is December 11th. 50.00 dollars per person for all day use of a 1/4 mile track. Considered to be the best track in Alabama.

Mike Donley

Last edited:
i be there man i want be racen cause my sc is waitin to be rebuild but i still pay just pm and let me know about the info and all. i live in wetu and hang out in montg, alot i got a white 90 sc

i be there man i want be racen cause my sc is waitin to be rebuild but i still pay just pm and let me know about the info and all. i live in wetu and hang out in montg, alot i got a white 90 sc

Hey Dino, look at the date of the post, that was 2 years ago.

Mike Donley

Back