WTB: ..SC Bra

j2zuc3 said:
Im looking to buy a top half SC Bra, shipped to Canada (Edmonton)..any takers?

Hey, I've got the top half in great condition. There are holes in it so the bird can be on top of it. I'l let it got for $25 plus shipping. Here's a pic of it on the car with the lower bra.

David

Attachments

• DCP00746 (2).JPG
    DCP00746 (2).JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 66
NCredSC said:
Hey, I've got the top half in great condition. There are holes in it so the bird can be on top of it. I'l let it got for $25 plus shipping. Here's a pic of it on the car with the lower bra.

David

Why are the corners of the top half bare?

j2zuc3 said:
Why are the corners of the top half bare?

I had the lower bra pulled vup too higinstead of curving them around to meet the top bra. There is nothing wrong with the hood bra part. As you can see from the pic, I just didn't have it on there right, lol. I felt so stupid after looking at it and seeing it was wrong. :rolleyes:

David

Attachments

• DCP00739 (2).JPG
    DCP00739 (2).JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 48
  • DCP00745.JPG
    DCP00745.JPG
    356.8 KB · Views: 53
NCredSC said:
I had the lower bra pulled vup too higinstead of curving them around to meet the top bra. There is nothing wrong with the hood bra part. As you can see from the pic, I just didn't have it on there right, lol. I felt so stupid after looking at it and seeing it was wrong. :rolleyes:

David

I was told its about $17.00 shipping to Edmonton Alberta, and that other user is willing to sell his for 20.00+ shipping, willing to negotiate?

BTW..im only looking for the top half...maybe that will lower price?

I'll get it boxed up and take it to where I ship to get the actual shipping cost for you tomorrow. I can go $20 on it if you want it. I'll let you know the shipping tomorrow.

Thanks,

David

NCredSC said:
I'll get it boxed up and take it to where I ship to get the actual shipping cost for you tomorrow. I can go $20 on it if you want it. I'll let you know the shipping tomorrow.

Thanks,

David

Alright, well get back to me on that shipping and we can go from there! :) thanks! -Jeff

The place where I ship stuff ( they ship UPS, Fedex and USPS) said it would be $15.60 for the shipping, so if you want to call it $15 for the shipping and $20 for the hood bra, that would be $35. Let me know if you want it and I'll PM you my address.

Thanks,

David

NCredSC said:
The place where I ship stuff ( they ship UPS, Fedex and USPS) said it would be $15.60 for the shipping, so if you want to call it $15 for the shipping and $20 for the hood bra, that would be $35. Let me know if you want it and I'll PM you my address.

Thanks,

David
David,

Hows $15 for the bra? And do you accept PayPal?

Thanks alot,

Jeff

j2zuc3 said:
David,

Hows $15 for the bra? And do you accept PayPal?

Thanks alot,

Jeff

I hate to let it go for $15, but since you want it so bad and I need the money, I guess I can. I don't have paypal, so I'll need a money order.

I'll PM you my address.

Thanks,

David

NCredSC said:
I hate to let it go for $15, but since you want it so bad and I need the money, I guess I can. I don't have paypal, so I'll need a money order.

I'll PM you my address.

Thanks,

David

Thanks David,

I will make the money order and send it out to you asap :) Thanks -Jeff

NCredSC said:
Cool, I'll ship it as soon as it gets here.

Thanks,

David

Hey David,

I am having trouble removing the hood emlem, I cant find a socket that will fit! :mad: Any ideas? Because If I cant get this thing off and back on, theres ni point of my getting it? You know? Because I can getb the same deal without the holes, alrthough i would much prefer yours if I can get the stupuid emblem off! :p

j2zuc3 said:
Hey David,

I am having trouble removing the hood emlem, I cant find a socket that will fit! :mad: Any ideas? Because If I cant get this thing off and back on, theres ni point of my getting it? You know? Because I can getb the same deal without the holes, alrthough i would much prefer yours if I can get the stupuid emblem off! :p

I used needle nose pliers. If you can't get it off, I'll understand if you want to get the one Charkly has instead.

David

Back