1990 SC Parts for sale

My limited experience (car still on jackstands) :( says you need to be able to do your own work on these cars or you need to be wealthy.

for $2,200.00 I'd convert to non-abs and save myself $2,100.00

sean

PM me if you are looking for anything.

Sal

How 'bout dash pads for '90 SC 35th. and did the upright part of the dash behind the little tray have some kind of special emblem (like the t-bird emblem). That's what i need for sure. Thanks.

The dash did not have any special emblems above the sunglass storage compartment. This is a pretty old thread. what parts do you need as I do have some dash trim parts in my attic in the garage that I could dig out.
John

sc dash parts

John, well there is apparently something there because whatever was there is not attached on my dash, so that is what I need. By the way, do you happen to have an automatic parking brake handle? Is there a difference between auto and manual?

email me at jludorf@shaw.ca and I can send you pitures of a 90 anny dash. or send me a picture of your car's dash and I'll let you know what is missing. there were no emblems on the dash though.
John

I have just bought my first car, (90 SC Standard) and the ABS and brake warning lights are going off every time I hit the brakes. I have completely replaced the calipers, pads and rotors for $1,300 CDN and the lights are just reminding me that the job isn't done... It's not the fluid level in the master cylinder, and my mechanic thinks it's the ABS pump. Do you have any, and if so, how much? I was quoted $2,200 installed for a refab one, but that's a little too much just for ABS. Thanks!

are the brakes affected ? because my lights have flashed every time I touch the pedal since I bought the car. Still workin fine 4 years now still work fine

are the brakes affected ? because my lights have flashed every time I touch the pedal since I bought the car. Still workin fine 4 years now still work fine

Check the passenger side brake relay under the hood. That was fried on mine and caused a similiar problem.

John,

Still looking for that trim strip that is missing on mine above the windshield. Do you have a decent one with no dents , gouges etc.?

Breaks

I'm here at ft Lewis, I did all my breaks at les swab for the rear it was 260ish for calipers,rotors and break pads and the fronts for practically the same quote. They've been the cheapest place that I found and the have a life time warranty on the calipers as long u own your car. I live in Milton and soon to post new picks of my 90SC that I recently purchased. My 96lx was rear ended by a texter, really pissed me off, did frame damage to the car.

I'm here at ft Lewis, I did all my breaks at les swab for the rear it was 260ish for calipers,rotors and break pads and the fronts for practically the same quote. They've been the cheapest place that I found and the have a life time warranty on the calipers as long u own your car. I live in Milton and soon to post new picks of my 90SC that I recently purchased. My 96lx was rear ended by a texter, really pissed me off, did frame damage to the car.

I have a really fine piece of land to sell you too with just a touch of water on it in a few places. I'll give you a smoking deal.

You need to do some reading bro.

http://les-schwab-tire-centers.pissedconsumer.com/tried-to-rip-off-my-wife-20100113167721.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080314184712AATpqLY

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/les-schwab-marysville-washington-c298348.html

I could add to this but I can't see a point if you read these. There is always a catch to life time warranties, and lifetime warranties on any brake part is bs. Sorry.

les schwab

never had any issues with them except for great customer service. ive got to the milton location and the lakewood location, since I'm a soldier at Ft. lewis. There prices has been really resonable and ive always request for original parts from them and they have place them from my request. But everyone has there own opinion and mine has always been satisfactory. And the calipers and rear shocks were giving a life time warranty. so I'm one happy customer.

regards,
ramon

Back