89-92 scs parting out

elbow inlet

Vernamus said:
I am looking for the first elbow off the top of the intake manifold at the back of the engine for the supercharger. 90 35th
Let me know if you have one.

Thanks
Vern
hi vern i have a few for $50 shipped,m\o please. all are from 89-92 scs. thx tony.

rear bumper

94birdnj said:
how much for a rear SC bumper cover if i come to pick it up?
hi if u come and pick up the white rear bumper cover ,its $150. let me know when u wanna come pick it up, and send me some email........aengine2@aol.com. thx tony.

My wife wrecked my white 91' SC. I need headlight panel, driver's side headlight, clear corner on same side(doubt you would have that), front bumper cover w/sidelights(prefer white), hood latch mounting bracket that bolts to core support, and two 17x9 gray Cobra R rims. If you can help me with any of these parts please email me at sho_taurus1111@msn.com TY

P.S. I'm in va. 23669 and yes the pic below is what she use to look like :(

Last edited:
harmonic balancer

need a harmonic balancer and a master cylinder resovoir for a 91. Can you help? 48135

Last edited:
balancer\abs

all out of balancers, but i have a comlpete abs\master cyl. i don't know if it works or not, i was gonna use it for parts. make me anoffer with shipping.i do have 1 master cyl with abs from a 92 sc which has been rebuilt for $325 shipped. thx tony.

Headlight Switch Harness

pock1 said:
hi guys i still have 4 scs to part out,89,90,91,92 3 autos and 1 white 5-speed. rebiult abs unit,rebuilt auto tranny with shift kit,5-speed tranny,wheels,hoods,doors,trunks,eecs,sunroofs,radiators,blowers,intercoolers ,,,,,,,,so many parts. im located in ny, thx tony...................had to post new tread the old 1 was filled lol .thx guys.

Any chance you still have a headlight switch harness on the 89? My switch went belly up so I bought a new switch and it turns out the plug that it plgs into is actually fried.
Thanks
Michael

sc parts

to scirs90 and 93 mike i sent u some email on the sc speedo cluster............to thunder.... i have a 90 sc with a headlite switch,and the wiring still on the car. how mush of the wiring harness do u need the plug with a few inches or the whole wiring harness?i can't get to it till next weekend when i sell the dashboard, so i can see how far the wiring goes.i take m\o s please. thx tony.

Headlight Switch Harness

pock1 said:
to scirs90 and 93 mike i sent u some email on the sc speedo cluster............to thunder.... i have a 90 sc with a headlite switch,and the wiring still on the car. how mush of the wiring harness do u need the plug with a few inches or the whole wiring harness?i can't get to it till next weekend when i sell the dashboard, so i can see how far the wiring goes.i take m\o s please. thx tony.

Tony,
I don't necessarily need the entire harness, but it would be helpful to have at least 4 inches of wiring if possible. Three inches might suffice. Keep me posted when you can get to it.
Thanks much
Michael

headlite switch

ok kool mike i can give a good distance of the harness for $20 shipped.i shall take it out this weekend comming up. send me an email to ...aengine2@aol.com. thx tony.

Back