Need a Trac-loc pumkin...

MN12owner

Just as the title says, gear ratio doesn't matter...just need the unit itself...will take 2 if ya have 'em.

Shane

I have several on hand, can somewhat make you a package deal on both with reasonable shipping via FedEx. I've shipped numerous units in the past etc etc.

How about 180 a pair + shipping? If memory serves me correctly, the last one I sent to the Carolinas cost around $36-38 to ship. Have to ship to a business, weight is right at 78-80 pounds which is a few pounds over their 75 limit.

Let me know either way, thanks.

'bird

ok, are we talking 4180 for both + shipping? or $180 ea? Basically all I need is the internals..but will take the whole unit..also, what gear ratios do you have? any 3.73s by chance? LMK

MN12owner said:
ok, are we talking 4180 for both + shipping? or $180 ea? Basically all I need is the internals..but will take the whole unit..also, what gear ratios do you have? any 3.73s by chance? LMK
Not sure where the confusion came from but around here "How about 180 a pair + shipping?" means 180 for both complete pumpkins + shipping. Total for everything would be approx 260 give or take.

Your ad said "pumkin" (which means a complete 3rd member) but if you just want the carrier out of each one then that's fine too, be happy to oblige ya. Shipping would be a lot less, approx 20 apiece. I'd prefer to ship them seperately, safer to pack them in their own boxes. Total for the carriers only would be 220 including shipping.

No 3.73's for sale

thanks,

'bird

Website is working fine, I'd tell ya the same thing on the phone as I stated above. I don't know how to explain it any simpler so I think I'm gonna step aside and let someone else try and help ya.

take care,

'bird

Ok, basically, I want to convert my 2 3.08 opens to 3.73s Trac-locs...What will I need from you to achieve this? just the internals correct? Sorry for the dumb ?'s but I am new to rear-ends...

Have 3.27 track lock

As the title stats...I have a track lock unit with 3.27s from a '91 Auto.

$85 + shipping.

Let me know.

-Tim

Back