TBirdSC89VA AKA Richard Stott Jr.

Thunderbird84

rstott_jr@hotmail.com
TBirdSC89VA
Individual

I ordered 3 windshield cowling pieces and two ABS relays from him, and payed almost immediately with paypal. I received the two relays within the week, but no cowling. I emailed him and he said that he forgot about it and would send them out after I sent him some pictures of what the third cowling piece looked like. I sent him pictures, with no response, and several emails with no reponse. After not getting any contact with him through the forums or PM, I decided to post this in here. Maybe this will get his attention...

I'm starting to get concerned as well. I paid him for an Alternator 25 days ago and I haven't seen nor heard from him. I see he was on this morning, so I'm hoping he responds to me promptly as to what's going on or I will have to go through Paypal to get my money back.

***Update 11-29-04***

I received a private message on SCCOA on the 27th from this seller telling me that he would ship the item Monday, citing that he lost his keys and had to break into the vehicles in question. I have not heard anything from him today and as such have sent him a private message and an E-mail directly to him requesting that he confirm he has shipped the item today. If he did not, I politely requested a refund. If I do not hear back from him by noon Tuesday the 30th I will initiate action through Paypal.

Last edited:
I'd just like to say that it's so nice you guys can just suddenly think I'm lying, or trying to rip you guys off. If you don't believe that I lost the keys to the cars, you are more than welcome to come have a look for yourself. I seriously do not want to have to bust the trunk open for $40 worth or parts. I understand that you want them, but would you do any different?

Cowtown, seems as if you already complained with PayPal, I'll send you the money back on Dec 10th. It will come in the mail, as a money order. I'm pretty sure there are other people out there that would have given me a little more for it anyways. So much for cutting you a deal.

Thunderbird84, you will get ALL 3 cowling pieces, along with the sensor you wanted as soon as I can get into the car without damaging it. If it's that hard to believe that I put the parts in the trunk, have a look here...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/314784/5

As you can see, your cowling pieces are right on top.

I have been out of the loop for a while, for personal reasons that I don't feel I need to release over the internet. Take it as you will.

I never said you were lying but communicating issues to people who have sent you money for something is always appreciated.

I did get a credit back from Paypal for the purchase today, thanks for doing so in a timely fashion Richard, I hope things improve for you.

Regards,

Shawn

I understand that you paid for items, and expected them. I made a few mistakes, #1 being not having the parts off the car before I put them up for sale. I'll never do that again. #2, loosing keys with most of the parts in the trunk. BIG mistake. There are now 2 others I will have to refund. Which is why I put a hold on making any more sales.

I guess these two guys are wrong too. I also havent receved TWO sc tail lights that I payed for through paypal from him. This all took place in the middle of october. So what gives Richard? :mad:

Still Waiting

Richard,
Hi I purchased the radiator,inner cooler, and clutch pedal assembly over 2 months ago. I still have not received the parts. I guess I am in there with the rest of them. Can you please see to it that we get a refund of $190.00. Please contact us so we may give you the neccesary information to refund by paypal. We have read the responses from the others and it does not look good.We want this to go as smoothly as possible without taking further action. If we have to though we will. :mad:

Please see the below attachment from our last contact with you. It was Oct 27, 2004

Dude,
I was wondering if you have sent our parts yet. We have not yet received them. We did a pay pal to your account on Oct 8th. We got a confirmation that you received the payment. We really need the parts to get our projects completed. Your prompt attention to this is greatly appreciated. We have been trying to email you through aol but it says you are not a known member. I hope we can resolve this matter quickly.

Look he just simply ignored all of us on the board who payed for the parts we didnt recieve. He told me my tail lights were sent in december. What a shock when they never showed up. He makes it hard to trust anyone when buying from the board....

...anyone have a mailing address on this person,we have a couple of local HRSCC members who live in the NN/Hampton area...I'll see if they can locate him and see what the story is.......this kind of stuff shouldn't happen btw. SC owners although I too have experienced this in the past.
z

TBirdSC89VA said:
I'd just like to say that ... I do not want to have to bust the trunk open for $40 worth of parts. I understand that you want them, but what would you do any different?
:eek: Ummmmmm ..... call a LOCKSMITH?? As long as you don't get him out of BED or away from DINNER or Church, they don't REALLY charge THAT much!! AND .... mayyer of fact, it's not $40 in parts - Reese'sRide forked over $190. So .... WHAT"S THE PROBLEM????
:mad:

Back