Mark VIII Brakes, Suspension, Driveshaft

Thomas A

I need to get this stuff out of my garage before winter, so please let me know if you are interested. PLEASE do not say you want to buy the driveshaft if you don't have the money!! I've had like 7 people commit and fail to follow through on it. Thanks!!

FREE SHIPPING TO US ADDRESSES!!

Mark VIII Brakes: Spindles, Calipers, ABS Sensors, Rotors(optional) $175

MK8_brakes.jpg

Mark VIII Suspension: Lower Control Arm, Upper Control Arms, Bolts $150

MK8_lca_uca.jpg

Mark VIII Aluminum Driveshaft: Direct fit for '94-'97 4.6L Cars $100

MK8_driveshaft1.jpg

MK8_driveshaft2.jpg

Thomas --> thomasma@alltel.net

Thomas, could I just buy the bolts for the lower controling arms that go through the knuckles? If you dont want to seperate them that cool dude. Just let me know.

Shane

Hi Thomas I'm Iterested in all of it!

Hi Thomas,
I hope this finds you well.
If it will fit my SC I'm very interested in most of it!
If you want to trade that,s fine, or I will pay for them,Let me know what all you have!
Thanks Thomas! :D
Victor and Diane

Last edited:
Air Struts tokikos? were stock on these cars from the factory...

aplvlydrtybird said:
you wouldnt happen to be getting rid of your two air struts up front would you Thomas???

Stock ones ? I may have a set that I would sell you at a good price, I have to check on the new parts car...Thank you Thomas for the nice words you wrote for us , I will always work with you faily.You are a good buyer... check out the good buyer forum later tonight or
tomorrow :)
Victor and the Boss! :D

Last edited:
victor malvar said:
Stock ones ? I may have a set that I would sell you at a good price, I have to check on the new parts car...QUOTE]

yea if they are the air struts from a lincoln mark VIII i wanna use em on my t-bird in the near future...let me know my e-mail is Keithmcteeth@hotmail.com and the aol name is black91sc

Struts mark V111

aplvlydrtybird said:
victor malvar said:
Stock ones ? I may have a set that I would sell you at a good price, I have to check on the new parts car...QUOTE]

yea if they are the air struts from a lincoln mark VIII i wanna use em on my t-bird in the near future...let me know my e-mail is Keithmcteeth@hotmail.com and the aol name is black91sc

I will write you a little later...
Victor and Diane

Mark VIII Brakes: Spindles, Calipers, ABS Sensors, Rotors

Thomas A said:
I need to get this stuff out of my garage before winter, so please let me know if you are interested. PLEASE do not say you want to buy the driveshaft if you don't have the money!! I've had like 7 people commit and fail to follow through on it. Thanks!!

FREE SHIPPING TO US ADDRESSES!!

Mark VIII Brakes: Spindles, Calipers, ABS Sensors, Rotors(optional) $175

MK8_brakes.jpg

Mark VIII Suspension: Lower Control Arm, Upper Control Arms, Bolts $150

MK8_lca_uca.jpg

Mark VIII Aluminum Driveshaft: Direct fit for '94-'97 4.6L Cars $100

MK8_driveshaft1.jpg

MK8_driveshaft2.jpg

Thomas --> thomasma@alltel.net
Thomas got the Mark VIII Brakes: Spindles, Calipers, ABS Sensors, Rotors(optional) @ $175 , yet ?? Thanks J.P.

If you still have the DS let people know that I can get it balanced to 10k and made for an SC. For about $350. That includes shipping.

Wow! This post is really old. I don't have those Mark VIII Brakes anymore, but I will be selling the ones off of my 1997 Mark VIII soon. They will not include the spindles though, just calipers, brackets, pads and rotors.

Thomas

two Mark V111 cheap

I live in Fort Pierce Florida and met a fellow that has two (2) marks. The 95 needs front bags and timing chain. It is very nice to look at and is dent free wants $500 and has the wheels and nice tires. The second is a 93 whicch was hit in drivers door and he siad pay the towing bill to get it free! The bill is $170.00
I would buy them both but am a little old and crippled and do not have anyplace to store them. I have a 98 LSC and would take the driveshaft from the 93 for my end of this deal.

Back