fs- misc parts

maxim123

FS-95 model supercharger

All these parts are hard to get items.. nothing i bought new was delivered on time.... ie.. the cam took 6+ months, header 4+ months, blower top 3+month late, just to list a few.

Low milage on rebuild 5k miles. Comes with port matched plenum. $600. PM if your interested. located in houston, tx area.

...........sale pending

Last edited:
fs- bbk 70mm t-body

$150 like new low milage. PM me if your interested .....sale pending.......

Last edited:
fs- raised blower top

Got this from Bill Hull nice professional looking piece. pm if your interested. $300

Last edited:
fs- Cam/roller rockers/misc

Ford motorsport 1.73 $180
Harden comp cams push rods $70
Coy Miller Stage 1 Cam $200
Comp Cams Roller lifters $50
$450 for all
pm if your interested

sale pending on all these..............

Last edited:
fs-sc heads

over $1000 spent on port polish and valve job, these had the seats ground out and largers valve installed. They Have Comp Cams valve springs. Whored out!!! made 360hp and 480lbs at the wheels with the stock blower.

$800 Pm me if your interested.

Last edited:
fs- 42lbs injectors

Bosch 42lbs injectors these have been flow matched and are high quality $400 and candl meter to match $150. pm me

fs-92 model supercharger

was working when removed, it was leaking out of the snout. $100 and $50 for the plenum. $125 for both

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coil Pack new $50
DIS module new $50
cam sensor new $20
brass tank radiator $100
New Fan $50
stock intercoolers(2) $75ea.
stock ported exhust manifolds $50
intercooler fan $50
new idle air control valve $30
new motor mounts $30 for both
i'm parting out the sc motor and swa***g to a v-8 all 3.8 specific parts are for sale!

fs-sc crank

just had it checked out at houston engine and grinding, polished and knife edged. ready to go.. i just spent $260 at the machine shop and decieded to step up to a v-8. $300 and it's yours

Take Ported Exhaust

maxim123 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coil Pack new $50
DIS module new $50
cam sensor new $20
brass tank radiator $100
New Fan $50
stock intercoolers(2) $75ea.
stock ported exhust manifolds $50
intercooler fan $50
new idle air control valve $30
new motor mounts $30 for both
i'm parting out the sc motor and swa***g to a v-8 all 3.8 specific parts are for sale!
HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO 19030 PA

Back