new member wanted to introduce myself

mysticwelder

i just purchased my 2nd sc now i own a 1990 35th anniversary (auto) i love it
i live in ocala fl would like to participate in some events...i am a certified welder for medex corporation....i also love to fish...well thanks for allowing me to introduce myself....look forward to hearing from everyone

Welcome! Have fun trodding the boards here at sccoa,lots of info to be had.

mysticwelder said:
i just purchased my 2nd sc now i own a 1990 35th anniversary (auto) i love it
i live in ocala fl would like to participate in some events...i am a certified welder for medex corporation....i also love to fish...well thanks for allowing me to introduce myself....look forward to hearing from everyone
The florida chapter is pretty active. go check out the link and post there to see what event we have coming up.

Welcome to the club!
Definately check out the Florida chapter, there are quite a few of us in the Central Florida area as well as the rest of the state. Theres a member that actually lives in Ocala named Victor that has an SC based business if you ever need anything he's right in your neighborhood and can get you just about any SC part you may need. His email is spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net if you need a part, he also can get a lot of performance parts as well, if that's where you want to go with your SC.
Oh, also is the SC you bought the one that was for sale at Ruso Auto Sales, that was in the Auto Trader?
Welcome to the club, hope to see you at one our local meets sometime! :cool:

ocala sc

i would like to say thanks for all the good info....yes it was the one at russos...i will for sure look into the florida chapterb and participate as much as possible..

Back